Sponsored

EB Mustang Exhaust sound Clip thread.

m4udin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
How much is the race series MBRP and best place to buy?
AmericanMuscle.com has the ranging from $609 for the aluminized to $689 for the aluminized powder black coat tips to $699 for the SS-T04. The actual MBRP site has costs at $800+.
Sponsored

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
I created an axel-back using the same mufflers Magnaflow put in their competition series (or at least that is what I was told...). Love the way this car sounds now.

The welds are amazing... the guys even blacked-out the mufflers. A1 job from Fast Lane Performance Muffler, 12409 Crain Hwy, Brandywine, MD 20613, 301-782-3737 (labor was $125)

Magnaflow Mufflers (#10415) Muffler, 2.25 in. Inlet/2.25 in. Outlet, Stainless Steel, Natural, Each

SummitRacing Tips (#Sum-690032) Exhaust Tip, Stainless, Polished, Straight/Rolled Edge, 2.25 in. Inlet, 3.5 in. Outlet, 10 in. Long, Each

Purchased from http://SummitRacing.com

Quick Video:

[ame]

Pictures:

This was the muffler delete I had before. Sounds pretty good in video, not so much when driving around town:

[ame]

Last edited:

Ultimateone

Yes is that's guy /\
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F32 435i Xdrive
Anyone just running the Solo Performance just as a catback?

Sponsored

Ultimateone

Yes is that's guy /\
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F32 435i Xdrive
I was wondering, what are some catless downpipes compatible with the magnaflow competition catback exhaust?
Whatever one has an adapter or stock connection.

dausmus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost PP
Or just have a muffler shop modify whatever needs to be done to make it work. I'm mating an ATP catless DP to my MBRP street series. Once I have it in hand I can see exactly what needs to be done so there's no bottleneck.

evan546

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Hey everyone,
How loud is resonator delete compare to stock exhaust with resonator?
Don't bother it dose nothing but make your car drone your money would be better spent just swapping out the mufflers for some manga flows or flowmasters

Sponsored

evan546

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Or just have a muffler shop modify whatever needs to be done to make it work. I'm mating an ATP catless DP to my MBRP street series. Once I have it in hand I can see exactly what needs to be done so there's no bottleneck.
I'm scared to run catless anymore it made my EB start smoking I'm doing highflow cats now

Torsen

Scott Wilson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MEB 6MT
Could someone link me to a MAP catless DP and no resonated exhaust vid? I have been searching but have not found any

lisandra

mama smurf
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
lisandra
Vehicle(s)
ecoboost PP non premium
I might be the only person on the planet thats not looking for sound. I want the least restrictive, stockiest sounding exhaust available

jjsotolongo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jose
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Convertible
I might be the only person on the planet thats not looking for sound. I want the least restrictive, stockiest sounding exhaust available
I'm in the same camp. I'm over having a cold start that will wake up my entire neighborhood. I would like a bit more of a refined sound than stock though. Sometimes the stock exhaust reminds me of an old tractor (specifically when the revs comes down to idle in neutral).

TurboMetal

Deadlift or Die.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150 5.0
jjsotolongo and lisandra i would go with magnaflow street. I hear they are rather quiet not much over stock except at WOT. And that's why I went with the competition series. And that isn't as loud as I thought it would be either. At least I can hear it at idle now.
Sponsored