Sponsored

EB Mustang Exhaust sound Clip thread.

Evil87GN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY EB auto
What you thinking about going with?
Probably another Magnaflow because I like the low-mid range sound...nice and deep, with no resonance in the cabin at hwy speeds. Jim had the right idea as well, by adding the resonated tips to mellow out any harshness. I may do as I originally planned, and use a pair of small bullet style resonators where the OEM mufflers were located.
Sponsored

ryant601

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT - Black Accent Package
Is there anyone located in downstate NY or tri-state area with an aftermarket exhaust? People keep saying the sound is completely different in person...trying to get a feel for that.

I'm in Westchester.

EcoSwag1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GT
Is there anyone located in downstate NY or tri-state area with an aftermarket exhaust? People keep saying the sound is completely different in person...trying to get a feel for that.

I'm in Westchester.
They do sound better in person. Give mine a listen with headphones and it is very close to in person because of the microphone I used

KazyMedic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RX-8 and Toyota 86
We like it a ton. They tell me now that we've been through the fitment and sound shakedown, they're about ready to let her rip. I'll have price soon.

bj
Any news on pricing and release? I have roush axle backs, but this system has caught my attention.

Tamadrummer88

Finicky
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost Premium
Any news on pricing and release? I have roush axle backs, but this system has caught my attention.
Hey man, where on oahu are you located? I wanna check out those axle backs. Considering those or a full cutback.

Sponsored

opensesame

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Oxford Ecobeast with PP
As promised, Solo Performance Turbo Back Exhaust (Catted), Start Up, Revs, Take Off, Drive Bys and Interior Sounds for your enjoyment.

(I have managed to combine both videos into a new one)

[ame]

Quiet during Crising and idle, no drone, deep low growl during acceleration, Solo 55 degree angled resonators smooth and absorb bad rpm ranges like no other. It keeps the deep raw rich note on the outside while cleaning up the interior sound. Solo is the only one that has this design. The free flow solo 200 cell high flow cat is extremely free flowing compared to the 600 cell stock cat. The tips are 4 1/2 inch and have the inner bevel for that extra body and classy look.

http://solo-performance.com/

Last edited:

ryant601

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT - Black Accent Package
Oh....I like.

stormtrooper

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chance
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost
Here's a video of muffler delete with stock resonator and catless downpipe.

Sponsored

wildsailor

This Club for me?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost
The interior sound is pretty nice!

RubyRed15

Ok, so it's blue.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost Premium PP
As promised, Solo Performance Turbo Back Exhaust (Catted), Start Up, Revs, Take Off, Drive Bys and Interior Sounds for your enjoyment.

Quiet during Crising and idle, no drone, deep low growl during acceleration, Solo 55 degree angled resonators smooth and absorb bad rpm ranges like no other. It keeps the deep raw rich note on the outside while cleaning up the interior sound. Solo is the only one that has this design. The free flow solo 200 cell high flow cat is extremely free flowing compared to the 600 cell stock cat. The tips are 4 1/2 inch and have the inner bevel for that extra body and classy look.

That is high-quality H2O. :clap2:

lltrigg3rzonell

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium | Race Red

Bravo, Altho I'm still waiting on Cobb's exhaust to be available before I can make a decision.

neodark

Left 4cyl @home
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jorge
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
Solo sounds very similar to Maganflow from what I can tell. Perhaps more so the street than the comp (not as many pops)

Alloy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 EB
has anyone heard the majority of the EB exhausts with just the cat back? I was wondering in terms of less raspyness and deep tone how the MAPerformance one compared.
Sponsored