Sponsored

All 2015+ Mustang S550 renders / chops compilation

StangFX

A few more...

geneva1.jpg

geneva2.jpg

This is pretty much what I think the GT350 will look like.

It would look great with the louvered quarter window too. :thumbsup:

2015mustang.jpg
2015 mustang louvered windows.jpg
Sponsored

johnnyblack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S197
I just found these from Forgiato and KH.

Forgiato-Wheels-2015-Mustang-2[3].jpg

Forgiato-Wheels-2015-Mustang-1[3].jpg

It has some Need For Speed side lines to it and also similarities to their widebody S197 shown a few years back.

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
I'm not usually a fan of widebody kits (well, I was during the 80's when Koenig Testarossas and 928s were all the rage :D ) , but...........HOLY MOLY, that suits S550! :shocked:

I'm sure it won't, but I was really hoping GT350 would go this route.........maybe turn the dial back 50%, but still some nice flared arches front and rear. The enlarged integral rear spoiler is gorgeous!

Sponsored

DBCooper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
I'm sorry, but the majority of these are like someone putting Ketchup on a meal a chef just took hours to prepare.

I'm sure the designers, who spent years agonizing over every line and curve feel the same way about someone slapping a bunch of crap on them.

Focustang

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
SVT COBRA
Way too excessive-looking. Tri-bar lights are fine as they are. Let's put some eye shadow on the Mona Lisa while we're at it... I'm praying that the next Shelby has tasteful mods that keep it from sinking to juvenile depths. The Camaro exists for that kind of thing.

Focustang

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
I could actually go for this, if the angled roof/window breaks were rounded off just a bit, and the backlight sloped just a hair more. Looks like the conservative LX model that's been missing from the last two generations--the old LX notchback with the 4.9L HO V8 was the best of the Fox Mustangs, in my opinion. Oh, and ditch that extra side molding...

C00KIE M0NSTER

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
DAT ducktail spoiler...GIVE IT TO ME NOWAHH!!!

Sponsored

Focustang

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
I'm sorry, but the majority of these are like someone putting Ketchup on a meal a chef just took hours to prepare.

I'm sure the designers, who spent years agonizing over every line and curve feel the same way about someone slapping a bunch of crap on them.
My God... You are SO right...
Most visual mods are utter crap. Less is usually more.
A pre-teen might appreciate most of these, though, after scarfing down some McNuggets.

JonnyMustang

Mustang Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Flex EB

Creating one of the most customizable designs in automotive history...yeah, I bet they lose sleep over that. :rolleyes:

More accessible design means more sales, everyone is happy.

Focustang

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
haha Well, the Mustang isn't exactly filet mignon.
It is, however, becoming a more desirable cut at every redesign.

The reason I would never touch a Chrysler 300 (aside from the initial lousy interior) is the garbage that owners tacked on them. If not for that, it would have been on my sedan list. Luckily, I see fewer G5 Mustangs that have been ruined with tasteless mods. Hopefully, the new design drives most of the idiots to the Camaro and Challenger.
Sponsored