Sponsored

All 2015+ Mustang S550 renders / chops compilation

CoyoteMan

Reminds me of this one. Nice fastback look but too retro?

2i8em13.jpg
orange.jpg
Sponsored

MustangDizzle

Threads
Reaction score
Looks like an S197 had a baby with a Delorean.

Dial in the year you want to travel to, go 88mph and you'll be there.

zerot

I suck at photoshop so I wont even try to fill this in, but I like it. That one that jalopnik published had too small of a grill and headlights. This tweaked one is much better IMO.

image2.jpg

New York Auto show press day 3-27-13 149.jpg
2015 mustang render - jalopnik modified.jpg
2015MustangRender1.jpg

zerot

Nvermind, I found out the user ended up finishing the render and posted it. Credit to Slacks on this. If they changed up Fusion grill just a tiny bit I would rock this. :headbang:

2015 Mustang S550 GT500 Concept - Revised by 2b2.jpg
2015 mustang render - slacks1.jpg

Sponsored

Krishna

I like this one better than the original too. I would like to think Ford has gone a little more bold with the next design tho. Everything after the front fender looks like the S197 and the front is just a slight variation of the Evos/Fusion. Nothing wrong with that, just not much imagination there.

Mriley

Opening up the headlights looks good. The original had it tucked away behind some strange curves.

Boydstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Premium DIB
If ford ever made a 2-door Fusion, that is what it would look like. Looks good, but I hope the new mustang has more unique characteristics to it.

Kingranch

If ford ever made a 2-door Fusion, that is what it would look like. Looks good, but I hope the new mustang has more unique characteristics to it.
The s550 will probably look great but it'll probably be less unique than the s197 because a modern design just isn't going to have as much of a unique look as a retro design.

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Looks nice, but those headlamps are pretty much lifted from the Fusion. Again.

Sponsored

Diesel

Yep another fusion coupe!

If Ford designers get this lazy, they should all be fired.

MustangDizzle

Threads
Reaction score
Where did you find this?

Because it looks a lot like a front view of my upcoming rendering.

Ricky35

Woah I think I like that! It'll never be so extreme from the factory but just shows that a Mustang with the Aston Martin type grille can look unique and really good.

stangray11

mrkrabz said:
Time to throw this out there, my good friends Dad is friends with the designers at Ford. She told me that it's going to be that clay "fastback" thing that was leaked earlier. We already know 100% what the front end will look like (Those leaked photos with the camo bra on is what the front end will be) then the back half will be the rear clay image of the fastback shape. There's your Mustang. I have 0 artistic skills or ability, so I have not made a render of it, but if someone wants to make a render of those two things, I would be happy to show her it and ask her.
And you think a Ford designer who has either seen it or was involved in the process is going to be leaking the 2015 mustang design? Who is trolling now? Short of death, I bet there is a pretty hefty punishment for anyone at Ford to be leaking details of it, much less helping forum goers with a render of it.

To your point tho, I would be surprised if THAT is the look of the next mustang. A fastback shape is really not the best way to go with a modern design which is what they are going for. Modern day proportions make it difficult to look right without being too bulky. All of the exotic cars that use that body style ride extremely low, flat and wide. Unless we see much more major changes beyond what we've seen in the mule shots, I dont see it happening.
Sponsored