Sponsored

Corsa Sport Volume

zanGTA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium 2015
All those i30 and Golf owners will stare at you.
People often mistake it for a ferrari. It's red, it has a horse.. so... :lol:

There are no story with golf's, bmw and audi :ford:
Sponsored

millhouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT PP
I just installed my sport catback. Extremely happy with the results. It is louder everywhere except during cruising where it's quiet. Idle is slightly louder with a different tone. It's noticeable but not loud. At WOT, the exhaust is very loud. I love it.

I will say, if you are looking for a muscle car sound, this isn't the exhaust for you. With the coyote, this setup is far more exotic sounding. There is definitely some burble under high vacuum conditions too.

Overall, this is exactly the sound I was looking for. Easiest exhaust by far to install.

Nuked

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GTPP w/Recaros
Vehicle Showcase
Got my Extreme CB installed today, thanks [MENTION=10926]beefcake[/MENTION] ! Sound great, but I think it would be pretty unbearable with headers. Sport probably your best bet if you ever plan on adding longtubes in the future (which I doubt I will do, hence the Extreme).

zanGTA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium 2015
Well, I drove a lot yesterday so I can say something in-topic about the volume :D

In iddle and normal cruising it is quiet. Who don't know the car would say it is stock. When you pull it is loud, loud like a ferrari, aston martin, maserati.

It has a unique tone and "exoctic sound" as you call that here :D The cold start otherwise is loud, very loud. I think ford should have been used this as stock exhaust.

For me the true muscle car sound is a 5th gen with a flowmaster outlaw, but it is loud as hell.

drummergelly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
None
Vehicle(s)
None
Thanks for this thread! I PM'd beefcake about a Corsa Sport. Hopefully, I'll be pulling the trigger on one for my convertible in the next two weeks.

Can't wait to get this car season started in style!

Sponsored

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
Got my Extreme CB installed today, thanks [MENTION=10926]beefcake[/MENTION] ! Sound great, but I think it would be pretty unbearable with headers. Sport probably your best bet if you ever plan on adding longtubes in the future (which I doubt I will do, hence the Extreme).
your very welcome!

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for this thread! I PM'd beefcake about a Corsa Sport. Hopefully, I'll be pulling the trigger on one for my convertible in the next two weeks.

Can't wait to get this car season started in style!
You'll love it. I convinced a friend with a 'vert to get one and he loves it, no regrets, and he DD's his year round in Michigan.

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
You'll love it. I convinced a friend with a 'vert to get one and he loves it, no regrets, and he DD's his year round in Michigan.
yep yep

OP
OP
R3v

R3v

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT MT & Recaro
Delivered today, I'm ordered for swap on Friday. Can't wait!

Sponsored
OP
OP
R3v

R3v

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT MT & Recaro
Installed mine today. Holy crap. That thing is absolutely fantastic. Literally - No Ragrets! Friend told me that my car now belongs into his TOP5 top sounding vehicles he experienced live. The sound is just beautiful. I've got a lot of thumbs up today. Two people asked me about he car in front of supermarket, one dude asked me if it's V10 because it sounds fantastic. Another friend compared it GT350 and another one to Ferrari, lol. It's not loud at all and I absolutely love the stock-nature of the exhaust while cruising. It's so pleasant.

My doubts about it being too loud or too annoying because I had that MBRP Race shit on my Ecoboost before were miles away from the reality. This is like completely another world. I had headaches from MBRP, it was annoying during the cruise, the interior was rattling. This? Absolute masterpiece. I understand why they call Corsa the top notch quality for Mustangs.

I have literally no words, I was smiling whole day.

raptorgabe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0
I did longtubes with extremes yeah it's stupid loud but sounds amazing . People were bitching so I traded for the sport catback and sounds good but it isn't even as loud as the extremes them selves . Pretty disappointed . I'm traded back to the extremes

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Installed mine today. Holy crap. That thing is absolutely fantastic. Literally - No Ragrets! Friend told me that my car now belongs into his TOP5 top sounding vehicles he experienced live. The sound is just beautiful. I've got a lot of thumbs up today. Two people asked me about he car in front of supermarket, one dude asked me if it's V10 because it sounds fantastic. Another friend compared it GT350 and another one to Ferrari, lol. It's not loud at all and I absolutely love the stock-nature of the exhaust while cruising. It's so pleasant.

My doubts about it being too loud or too annoying because I had that MBRP Race shit on my Ecoboost before were miles away from the reality. This is like completely another world. I had headaches from MBRP, it was annoying during the cruise, the interior was rattling. This? Absolute masterpiece. I understand why they call Corsa the top notch quality for Mustangs.

I have literally no words, I was smiling whole day.
It's something you have to experience for yourself, for sure.

OP
OP
R3v

R3v

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT MT & Recaro
Watching exhaust videos is completely useless. Comparing how it sounds on YouTube even with professional headphones and how it sounds live - the difference is breath taking.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Watching exhaust videos is completely useless. Comparing how it sounds on YouTube even with professional headphones and how it sounds live - the difference is breath taking.
That's what I say about the videos I post of mine. I can get the tone captured OK (all mics fail to capture the low frequencies well, though), but nothing is like the 3D surround feeling you get in person.
Sponsored