Sponsored

****FREE Velgen Mustang6G Appreciation*****

Smarty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shadowblack GT
This is awesome! All I've added is stripes, All weather mats and a shift ball. Those 5 stars in gun metal would really set the car apart. Thanks for the giveaway :)
IMG_3872.jpg
IMG_4153.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsored

Shouldhavegotthegt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT 2014 Ram 1500 RCSB 4x4
Everyone is on pins and needles waiting to see who won some bada** wheels. Thanks for the opportunity and hopefully I'll be rocking some bronze Velgens here ;)

OP
OP
Velgen

Velgen

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
We would like to thank everyone who participated in the Classic5 give away. Velgen Wheels would like to keep this contest as fair as possible so we are going to let the Mustang6g community make the decision. This is how it is going to work, the participants that have made the submissions all have a thanks button at the bottom of their post. We would like the Mustang6G Members to click Thanks on their favorite mustang. The top 10 Mustangs with the most Thanks will then be moved to a new thread with a poll where the winner will be chosen by the mustang6g community. Each member can click thanks on only one mustang. This will run until next week Monday. Good luck to all participants :cheers:​

Sponsored

MyLilPony

Naw It's Stock
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT, 18 JLUR, 15 JK
Feel free to vote for me :) page 5, you know it's sick, fast and would be even more bad@ss on these Velgen wheels in gold! Plus I'll give my current wheels away for free :)

Performance nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
We would like to thank everyone who participated in the Classic5 give away. Velgen Wheels would like to keep this contest as fair as possible so we are going to let the Mustang6g community make the decision. This is how it is going to work, the participants that have made the submissions all have a thanks button at the bottom of their post. We would like the Mustang6G Members to click Thanks on their favorite mustang. The top 10 Mustangs with the most Thanks will then be moved to a new thread with a poll where the winner will be chosen by the mustang6g community. Each member can click thanks on only one mustang. This will run until next week Monday. Good luck to all participants :cheers:​
So if we all like your first post, does this mean you keep the wheels?

vudumonkey25

DAYMANN
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
2017 Black V6 Vert
If anyone wants to show a new crippled mustang owner some love. I'm on page 7, post #98 :love:

free

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andre
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Will be interesting to see this play out. If anyone want to vote for my soapy stang it's on page #2 post number #17! Good luck everyone

austinhegland

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White V6
Any love for a college student and a new forum member? Page 8, post #110
Thanks!
Sponsored