5.0L TI-VCT V8
TRANSMISSION
MT6
PACKAGES
GROUP 301A
FACTORY OPTIONS
PERFORMANCE PACKAGE-LEVEL 2, VOICE-ACT TOUCHSCREEN NAV SYS
MODS - POWERTRAIN / DRIVETRAIN
Ford Performance Short Shift Kit, Steeda Delrin Reverse Lock-Out Collar, Whiteline Transmission Bushing Insert, Ford Performance Cold Air Intake and Throttle Body Kit, Ford Performance Billet Engine Compartment Cap Cover Set
MODS - SOFTWARE / TUNE / PROGRAMMER
Ford Performance ProCal 4 Programmer, Ford Performance Tune, nGuage
MODS - SUSPENSION / CHASSIS
BMR CB762R, BMR C005R
MODS - EXTERIOR
Ford Performance Rear Deck Lid Trim Panel w/Ford Performance Emblem, Ford Dual Horn Set, Front Bumper Plugs, RokBlokz Splash Guards Front and Rear
MODS - INTERIOR
Map Light LED Conversion, 2016-2019 GT350 Oil Pressure Vacuum Dash Gauge, nGuage Magnetic Angle Vent Mount, TopDall Door Side Storage Box Handle Pocket Armrest,
MODS - IN-CAR ELECTRONICS
Tackform Headrest Mount for GoPro, Olympus ME-51S Stereo Microphone, GoPro HERO
HISTORY / COMMENTS
My 1st Mustang was a 2009 Buillitt. From that point on, I was hooked on Mustangs. Prior to my military retirement, I purchased a 15 GT PP. This platform was light years ahead of my bolt-on S197 platform! My involvement in the Mustang community increased from membership in the MCA, Mustang Museum and attending the Ford Nationals annually since 2016. I had the opportunity to 1st see a PP2 in person at the 2019 Ford Nationals and ride for the first time a GT350 on the autocross. Once back home from this annual trip, I noticed that a local Ford Dealership had a unicorn, a PP2! I went straight there after work, took the car for a test drive and was instantly hooked on the superior capabilities of this car over the PP1!
This car is a keeper, unless an opportunity for a GT350 makes its way into my garage! I cannot wait to experience this car's abilities on The Tail of the Dragon!!
Reactions: BradN01

Comments

There are no comments to display.

Item information

Added by
squid678
Views
Last update

More in Mustang GT

Share this item