Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 Handling Package TR3160 w/Recaros
After extensive searching and waiting, I finally found my perfect car. I just hit exactly 5 years on the 19th and rolled 50K miles with my 2016 GT Performance Package. Those of you that know me know that I did the GT350R interior and put a lot of high end Ford Performance parts on it. Found a 2022 Mach 1 Handling Package manual with Recaros in GA and picked it up yesterday with 2K miles. The warranty was initiated in Feb of 2023. One owner car. From what I saw nation wide, this was one of the best Mach 1's on the market. The car was fully PPF'd at 0 miles and has basically every possible option on the car. It's exceeded all of my expectations!

IMG_8688.jpeg

IMG_9413.jpeg

IMG_9434.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Traffic22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 Raptor, 2011 Ford CV Lemons Race Car
Congratsā€¦.we have the same car minus Recaros, youā€™re going to love it.

Our cars were built only built 59 apartā€¦..N4015.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Nickel

Nickel

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Congratulations! That one was in my saved searches, but I had decided against the Recaro seats, if I had another low milage choice. I ended up with standard seats on a 3,700 mile HP.
Thanks! I got lucky with securing this one. My sales manager showed me text messages and voicemails of people inquiring about the car after I put a deposit down and he had 4 people call about it when I was on my way down. I had a deposit down the minute I found it. After owning the 350R Recaros, and what I do with the car, it was the only option.

JetGray_Mach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 (HP)
Congratz. Awesome Mach 1, enjoy this awesome machine. Also don't forget to check out the "What did you do to your Mach 1" thread. Lots of tasteful mods and great info.

Also don't be afraid of that HP splitter up front(just watch your angle), and that gurney flap is nice too I put it on first day.

OP
OP
Nickel

Nickel

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Congratz. Awesome Mach 1, enjoy this awesome machine. Also don't forget to check out the "What did you do to your Mach 1" thread. Lots of tasteful mods and great info.

Also don't be afraid of that HP splitter up front(just watch your angle), and that gurney flap is nice too I put it on first day.
I already scraped it. šŸ¤£ No worries. It's going to get scraped. I'm going to buy an OEM one from Ford and leave it packaged in storage so I can always have it fresh if I needed to.

geezer stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt,base
After extensive searching and waiting, I finally found my perfect car. I just hit exactly 5 years on the 19th and rolled 50K miles with my 2016 GT Performance Package. Those of you that know me know that I did the GT350R interior and put a lot of high end Ford Performance parts on it. Found a 2022 Mach 1 Handling Package manual with Recaros in GA and picked it up yesterday with 2K miles. The warranty was initiated in Feb of 2023. One owner car. From what I saw nation wide, this was one of the best Mach 1's on the market. The car was fully PPF'd at 0 miles and has basically every possible option on the car. It's exceeded all of my expectations!

IMG_8688.jpeg

IMG_9413.jpeg

IMG_9434.jpeg
best color!

JetGray_Mach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 (HP)
I already scraped it. šŸ¤£ No worries. It's going to get scraped. I'm going to buy an OEM one from Ford and leave it packaged in storage so I can always have it fresh if I needed to.
lol I got tons of scratches but its on there good. Good thing its a plastic piece and not some super expensive carbon fiber. And its pretty flexible I have seen it flex a good amount.

Sponsored

Brazos609

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP Recaro
I hope you talked them down some on price.

WCRookie99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2010 Porsche Carrera S, 2022 LH5
Awesome, congratulations. Whatā€™s your first Mod? Hahaha

Stangfan3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1

IMG_8688.jpeg

IMG_9413.jpeg

IMG_9434.jpeg
Congrats! Beautiful car. I saw that one online too. Almost went and traded my non HP car for it until the wife put a stop to that! šŸ˜‚

OP
OP
Nickel

Nickel

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
Nickel

Nickel

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Awesome, congratulations. Whatā€™s your first Mod? Hahaha
It's so good out of the box, it doesn't need anything barely. I already bought the GT500 side skirts for the front behind the front fenders for my GT so I'm going to put those on. Apart from that, buy some SVE replacement wheels in a 19x11 squared on a 305 summer tire to store those OEM wheels and sport cup 2's until track days.
Sponsored