started at 10am finished at 3:30pm !

now ready for its photoshoot :)
IMG_20170916_150539.jpg
Sponsored

Gloucesternige

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT, GR Yaris, SWB Defender, Harley.
Back in March I ordered a custom air brushed decklid. After many months of waiting and waiting it finally arrived today. As you can imagine I was overjoyed to get the ticket through the door and was down the post office as fast as my little vw polo would go. I noticed the box was a bit squashed at one end but hoped for the best. Upon opening it my worst fears were confirmed. 2" section snapped off on the left hand side top left corner snapped off and the paint chipped on the bottom left corner. So from being as happy as a pig in shit I ended the morning completely gutted and fed up. As it was sent via a stackry type scenario it was only insured for the price given to it unfortunately. Taking it to the body shop tomorrow and hopefully they'll be able to fix it.
Gutted for your mate!! You must be so pissed off!!

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
Just got back from a very wet Santa Pod in the M3, only managed two runs so not enough time to get to grips with launch the car effectively with the SMG but very impressed with how fast she is:

1st run 13.463s @ 109mph
2nd run 13.041s @ 110mph

Gutted was gonna go for a 12s pass, shall be there tomorrow in Mustang, hope it dries out, but surprised how quick the M3 is to be 12s capable and in its full weight trim. Shall re-run the M3 in March as it shall has its carbon wings, roof, lighter battery, lighter exhaust, so a good 50kg plus lighter, should be consistent 12's then, but the wasp is no slouch, strong ponies in the old girl. Not bad for 115,000 miles on the clock and an engine rebuilt by myself. :D

See if the Mustang can put some 12s passes in tomorrow, there was a stock auto V8 mustang there today, a 2017 Lightning blue which was running 13.1@107 which seems to be what the automatic V8s generally run.

downthepub

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Miles
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, VW California
More planning than actually done, but 'er indoors and I are heading to the Alps Easter next year for a spot of skiing. She suggested taking the car down through Germany. Game on! Then I remembered it'll need it's Nokian Winters fitted for this. Vmax rating. Erk. Anyway, checked now, those Nokians are rated for 150mph. No problems there :thumbsup:

Sponsored

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
Wet Pod today so no runs for the Mustang, but a video of yesterdays M3 second run do a 13 dead:

[ame]

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Cleaned her all up on Saturday, then pissed it down by the time I'd got to Northampton, pissed it down on the night, and the pissed it down when we got to Santa pod. Funnily enough, coating the car up worked a treat, water ran off and dirty marks were only left where the water could settle and thus evaporate... Bah humbug!

Santa pod eventually dried out, made it a bit better of a day. Waiting on entry photo's and as it rained not many of us managed to go up the strip.

fya67k

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2016 'TY' Mustang GT, and it's here!
Umm, Saturday afternoon saw me Vacuuming the garage carpet where the cars sleep!

sheps5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Deep impact blue 2015 GT
Had to call on the services of one of these today. My oil filter which is only 2 months old decided to spring a leak and spew all the oil out as fast as I could put it in. The filter looks rather badly damaged so heaven knows what they used to tighten it on the first service. At the dealers still now. Am very interested to see what they claim caused it. :mad: :(

Sponsored

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
not having much luck recently are you. they'll blame you for hitting a curb or something :)

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
That's one way of putting it. Not gonna lie I am dreading picking it up from them tomorrow.
Make sure she's on the ramps so you can have a look :thumbsup:

Mike Clark

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar XF SportBrake, Jeep Renegade, GT 'vert
Had the oil change message appear. Car is 6 months old with 6500 miles on it. I know the Oil life counter was reset as I did it before it left the dealership in March.

slowhand99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Vert Race Red ord 26/03/15 del 24/03/16
Had the oil change message appear. Car is 6 months old with 6500 miles on it. I know the Oil life counter was reset as I did it before it left the dealership in March.
Quite a few threads on this. Seems really random.
Sponsored