Sponsored

Tunnel Thunder with New Exhaust *Video*

Memphis-EcoStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Impact Blue Ecoboost
So nice to know I'm not the only one who will go back through a tunnel just to roll the windows down and listen to the exhaust.. Nice vid!

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
wish we had tunnels. i'd prob be in jail though lol

urkmywrld

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang EcoBoost 2.3L
[MENTION=12175]Khyber[/MENTION]: You need to travel to Delaware, NY and Boston to drive through Tunnels and Experience the Experience of the Exhaust Note!!

x_man586

Thank you Diatoms
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White Mustang GT m6
Parking garages are a lot of fun.

Sponsored

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
Parking garages are a lot of fun.
I'm guiltly of this LOL. There is one across from my work and sometimes on the way back from lunch on days that I drive the Mustang I will go cruise through it. Did it with my other cars too.:lol:

Here was a video of my WRX going through the tunnel @ the Hampton Bridge. This was after picking it up from my tuner after getting water/meth installed. I haven't gotten any of the Mustang but I have gone through that tunnel several times this year for different car events at VA Beach. It's so nice sounding.

[ame]

Nuked

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GTPP w/Recaros
Vehicle Showcase
I'm guiltly of this LOL. There is one across from my work and sometimes on the way back from lunch on days that I drive the Mustang I will go cruise through it. Did it with my other cars too.:lol:

Here was a video of my WRX going through the tunnel @ the Hampton Bridge. This was after picking it up from my tuner after getting water/meth installed. I haven't gotten any of the Mustang but I have gone through that tunnel several times this year for different car events at VA Beach. It's so nice sounding.
One thing I did enjoy about my WRX was how smooth the FA sounds. I had a catless downpipe with ETS muffled axlebacks and A/F tuned 12.5:1. Really had a nice tone for a 4 cylinder.

QRK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium
Damn. Every time I'm visiting family in Pittsburgh I tell myself I'm going to bring my car up there someday so I can actually have some fun driving my car (no hills/turns here) and so I can hear my exhaust in a tunnel.

Unfortunately, there is nothing more that I loathe than that drive (13hrs w/ stops). I actually did the drive back Monday night because my mom didn't want to do it alone after my sister got married up there this past weekend and I'm still recovering from it. Maybe it'll be different in my car.

AXO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Gt, Ruby Red Metallic, Premium, PP, 401a
Sounds just like my MBRP Street Catback system........

Sponsored

jasonstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GB GT/CS 6MT
Over here we don't have tunnels so this is the best I can do.
[ame]

jasonstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GB GT/CS 6MT

What exhaust do you have on your WRX.
I am looking for something louder but no drone.
Sponsored