Sponsored

Easy and Inexpensive Mod

catchthecarp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 White Platinum Premium GT
I received 2 pair....which was a good thing because I ran into the same problem as Nagare. One would not go on even with a little help from Mr. Rubber Mallet. It would pop off. I swapped it out with one of the other ones and success. Nagare, I still have a pair, one of which is the dud that wouldn't fit but the other one should be good. You're more than welcome to them if you can't get yours to stay put. If it doesn't cost more than a $1 to ship I'll just mail them to you - no charge.
Sponsored

Chef jpd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 6M, Grab ass lime. Ex: 2016 EB PPP CO
Vehicle Showcase
drop it into some boiling water for a minute.
should soften nicely and pop right on.

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
[MENTION=29330]catchthecarp[/MENTION] mine came with two pairs as well so I'll be trying all of them on each door as is and if that fails, will be heating them up a bit to try that way. Appreciate the offer though!

JeffreyDJ

Jedi
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JJ
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT
I didn't have any issues, but it was a pretty warm day when I did this. As mentioned, try a heat gun or hair dryer to warm them up first.

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Got em both on now, hopefully they stay put because it seems like they may pop off. Warmed them up in hot water.

Thanks for the suggestions guys.

Sponsored

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
Got em both on now, hopefully they stay put because it seems like they may pop off. Warmed them up in hot water.

Thanks for the suggestions guys.
A little silicone may help to keep them on. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
jeffdeq

jeffdeq

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium Convertible White Platinum
Front Grill Emblem

A number of people have asked where I got this grill emblem. It appears to be from just one source in China. The delivery did not take very long and the finished quality appears good. It has been on the car 9 months now and the finish remains the same. Be sure to use thread lock when assembling and installing to grill. If anyone is interested:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1PC-Black-...em-Sticker-for-Ford-Mustang-etc-/232565114070

$7.99 with free shipping

JeffreyDJ

Jedi
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JJ
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT
For $8 I'll bit; It doesn't look bad. If I decide I don't want it, I'll throw it up in the for sale section.

BeauxXL1200

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP Ruby Red
How about the Stanganator? Guys name is Erik. He used to sell them on Esty. His number is 619-944-0550 if anyone is interested. Call him or text, he'll take care of you. :cheers:
Stanganator 2.jpg

Sponsored

JeffreyDJ

Jedi
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JJ
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT
I have them on my car in the grill (and my previous EB front and back), but they start at $60. While that's going to break the bank, it's not exactly inexpensive. For the quality, however, they're a bargain.
stanginator-GB-jeffreydj.jpg

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
You guys reminded me to put my emblem cover on! Not quite as intricately detailed as the Stanginator (didn't feel like doing the whole bumper/grille removal process tbh) it comes in at $25 instead.
IMG_20171117_120939.jpg
IMG_20171117_120426.jpg

JeffreyDJ

Jedi
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JJ
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT
You guys reminded me to put my emblem cover on! Not quite as intricately detailed as the Stanginator (didn't feel like doing the whole bumper/grille removal process tbh) it comes in at $25 instead.
Not bad for $25.

But, in neither my EB or my GT did I remove the bumper or grill to install the Stanginator. It was much easier on the GT because of the lack of shutters, but even on the EB I was able to get the nuts on with a small socket on a screwdriver like handle (as opposed to a ratchet), with a tiny bit of emblem adhesive to hold the tiny nut in the socket until it was started on the post. The GT took maybe 10 minutes. The EB longer with much cursing involved.

BoosTang23T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost
Just got these... I posted it on another thread as well.

Now available on Amazon Prime. These were available originally on eBay, but it would take forever to get them since they would ship from China. Now with Prime you can get them right away.

[ame]

BoosTang23T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost
Here is another inexpensive item I got...

[ame]
Sponsored