OP
OP
BlackPony2016

BlackPony2016

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
shadow black ecoboost
That's awesome! Time for some pulls and datalogs to fine tune your ecobeast !
Do you adjust yours yourself with a laptop, or do you have a tuner that does custom tunes for you?
Sponsored

Last edited:

Sup3rPat

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost PP Gaurd
Tuner dialed mines in

wsfrazier

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 M6 401a
I know the MAP instructions say to use them, but no way in hell would I trust a aux fuel system on vampire wire taps for vital signals, especially from a PCM harness. At least solder them, you do not want a risk of failure on an aux fuel system or one of those wires slowly rubbing apart.

Just from personal experience with those things.

OP
OP
BlackPony2016

BlackPony2016

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
shadow black ecoboost
So this kit will run full E85? :confused:
I ran E85 today for the first time with this kit with no issues so far. I had to get a custom tune from my tuner to run it though. I'm doing some datalogs pulls tomorrow to get everything dialed in.

Sponsored

OP
OP
BlackPony2016

BlackPony2016

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
shadow black ecoboost
Tuner dialed mines in
Hey man, did your car stutter at all after installing the kit when you first try to start it? Mines having that issue, its running good other than that though. It's having another stutter issue on datalog WOT pulls when I get near the 6k rpm range but my tuner thinks it's a spark plug issue, so I ordered new plugs.

Sup3rPat

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
Hey man, did your car stutter at all after installing the kit when you first try to start it? Mines having that issue, its running good other than that though. It's having another stutter issue on datalog WOT pulls when I get near the 6k rpm range but my tuner thinks it's a spark plug issue, so I ordered new plugs.
Yes, but I switched to 4bar MAP sensor at the same time so tuner adjusted my AFR. On colds days it happens until car warms up.

Sup3rPat

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

Sup3rPat

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
how much did your fuel maps have to get adjusted to run correctly? im having trouble with my a/f ratio right now.Here is what my fuel maps look like right now based off what my tuner told me to do.
A couple revisions, mine doesn't kick until about 4k rpm, but then again I'm running PTE 6062, slower spool.

OP
OP
BlackPony2016

BlackPony2016

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
shadow black ecoboost
A couple revisions, mine doesn't kick until about 4k rpm, but then again I'm running PTE 6062, slower spool.
Oh ok, and what do you have your engine settings on, for some reason my was set to 6cylinders 4 stroke?

Sup3rPat

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
BlackPony2016

BlackPony2016

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
shadow black ecoboost
2 cylinders 2 stroke
hey superpat, what is your afr at when your at idle? ive only been able to get mine to 10.3 at idle. But i dont think the r4 program affects the fuel at idle. ive been reading a lot of people saying they use a wideband o2 guage to get a correct reading on afr.

Sup3rPat

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
hey superpat, what is your afr at when your at idle? ive only been able to get mine to 10.3 at idle. But i dont think the r4 program affects the fuel at idle. ive been reading a lot of people saying they use a wideband o2 guage to get a correct reading on afr.
My AFR is 14.7 at idle. I have to use my AP for true AFR since my dash shows 11.3 due to running straight e85
Sponsored