Sponsored

Wrecked

Kado

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 H4866
Is there a column in the registry for crashes? It'd be good for the future tracking each of the vehicle numbers
Sponsored

Ninjak

Posting from the Shadows
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2019 Harley Davidson F150 68 GTA
Well Bloody Hell.......

Good to hear you are fine. Also nice to know the Shelby can take a hit.

I almost had someone hit me on the TP on Friday. Just got over like I was not even in the lane. To avoid, I had to get into the emergency lane. Luckily know one was broken down in it.

Hopefully the insurance does you right and you'll be back in the saddle again. Triple Yellow is a nice colour...that's the real loss here.

v-man

Still Plays With Cars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt 350 LB Black stripe
bummer sorry

Tank

9/11 - Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0853
Well it's only been a year . But some asshole crossed the center line going 50 and hit me in the front drives side fender. I was stopped at a stop sign. No where to go but backwards. I will tell you all this is a safe car. So be happy. I was only slightly injured. The car will be totaled. My car got knocked backward 70 feet into the ditch. I really loved car. I'm going to sit here and sulk in depression for a while. Maybe I'll get another one . R.I.P 2017 triple yellow. 2,200 miles on the odometer . So sad :( Thankyou all , BYE JOHN
Glad you’re ok. Bummer of a story. Idiots are everywhere. Every time I’m on the road, I see people crossing the center yellow..

Any pics you can post? For informational purposes, just so we can get a better sense of the damage...

No need to disappear because your currently GT350less.

rb92gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Cooled Tech
Sorry Dude, keep your chin up! It will all work out. Anything can be rebuilt or rebought except your health.

Sponsored

Zitrosounds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350R/16 GT350TP/15 GT-PP/12 GT-PP
Glad you are OK!!!

: (

el_june

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT 350
Sorry about your car but glad you were not seriously injured. I had someone run a red light as I attempted to make a left turn, but luckily I always hesitate and clear the intersection before proceeding on a fresh green light and was able to avoid the collision. Hope you get a new ride.

Wine dude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shadow Black GT 350
As some members have noted the insurance costs for this car have gone up and are really all over the board. One claim from industry was a high claim hx for the vehicle but we have seen few reported accidents on the forum. It will be most curious how you fair with them and the valuation you get.
Sponsored