Merry Xmas to me

Toofarfromjune

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
GTPP
They're funny. They think because they listen to country music that they are therefore "Country folk". Born and raised in Sacramento. I, too was born in Sacramento, but at the age of 32, I escaped to Idaho. Been here for the last 11 years. Do yourselves and your kids a favor, and move out of Cali while you can. Cause, as you all know, California has been known to the other 49 states to CAUSE cancer. Look up Proposition 65
I always have one funny qualm with the country mindset folk from other states.

The country lifestyle is all about embracing that agricultural, wide open spaces, life on the farm type of deal right?

California has more agricultural productivity than any other state in the country, so technically California is more country than anywhere else.

Enjoying your strawberries middle America? How bout them avocados? Wine?

With that being said, you can't go anywhere here without running into people. I've been way out in the middle of the national forest in the Sierra Nevada range and been rolled on by people. I've had enough. Everything really is a hassle here and in aproxomately 3 years my wife(imported from Montana) and I are cashing out and moving to the PNW for a much less stressful mortgage free life with some room to breathe.
Our future children will hate us or love us for the choice, I'm banking on the later though.

Enjoy the ride and like others have mentioned be soo careful on those tires, I'm surprised they didn't make her sign a death waiver before handing the keys over with those tires on the car and that white stuff on the ground. Mine feel sketchy in the 40's over here in lalaland.
Sponsored

MustangCollector

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various vintage shelbys
very cool my wife doesn't know but a GT PP Convertible is coming soon for her Bday this Summer.

Tweezy7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
17'GT on Order
Merry Christmas man! Great gift your wife has great taste car looks good

OP
OP

None2Slow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium, Performance package
Don't know if your wife likes a rougher riding car or not, but the performance package is a stiffer ride and you definitely feel the bumps in the road a lot more. My wife tolerates it because it's what I wanted, but she said for her, a regular gt would of been preferred.

Sponsored

paul123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GT
Don't know if your wife likes a rougher riding car or not, but the performance package is a stiffer ride and you definitely feel the bumps in the road a lot more. My wife tolerates it because it's what I wanted, but she said for her, a regular gt would of been preferred.
you could always just swap the springs back to the base model springs. Then you could have your cake and eat it too

OP
OP

None2Slow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium, Performance package
I wanted the performance package because of all the optional items it adds for the price. I can install all of it myself from the aftermarket, but it would cost a lot more. I have been thinking of lowering it but I may put some miles on it before that happens. Definitely after winter. Don't want to use the splitter as a snow plow.

Old 5 Oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium AT
Congratulations! I love the Ruby Red.

You are just up the road from me. We share GTs and the pleasure of excellent wives. You should sign up for Boise Mustangs on Facebook. Pretty good group there, too!

Sponsored

xfyre101

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`15 CO PP GT
i always thought the huge bow thing on car was a commercial thing...who knew they actually come like that. XD

BBB

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Premium GT Poverty Snack
Hello fellow Idahoan, I'm in Meridian. Make sure you park that thing for the winter or get some all season tires. P-zero's don't do too hot in this climate.

Mgsouthwest2001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT C/S
That's cool right there. What a great Christmas memory that will always be. Enjoy!
Sponsored