Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Martman GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marty
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY GT Premium
I mean I get that mentality, but if the Nissan would've parked to the left within the lines it would've been fine.

Still an asshat move to take the spot right next to it, but to park close enough you can't even get the Mustang driver door open? It's like- really?!?

Piece of crap Nissan deserved to get keyed or dent kicked in it for being an ignorant dick.
I agree 100%. I'm in now way defending the other driver. If I had this happen to my car I would have kicked the shit out of that car, and then the owner just for good measure. I once had a guy park so close to the front of my 78' Z-28, that I had to back up and get out of my car to see if they caused any damage. I kicked the front grille of his car in just before getting back into my car. Oh to be young again!
Sponsored

Zodiac

Sarcasm Personified
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Charger R/T Scat Pack
Regardless how you parked there is no justification for that asshatery (not a real word but funny nonetheless).

I would have been tempted to put tacks/nails, or whatever I could find under all four tires.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
Read what he posted, the area to the right isn't a parking spot; it looks in the photo like the space between the first spot and the building wall. Maybe 1/2-2/3 the width of a parking spot.

But of course some a-hole will try to squeeze in to park there unless someone blocks it to be "closer"
If it's not a parking spot, then they should hash mark it as such.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
^This.

It was still light out when I returned to my car, so I whipped out the ol' tape measure.
"My" space = 2" under 9 feet wide
"Narrow" space = 2" over 7 feet wide​
In reality, all the spaces are on the narrow side, and we all know that Mustangs are rather wide!

So yes, by parking over the line (actually my intent is to park on that line) I am attempting to remove all doubt to anyone wanting to squeeze into the narrow space, and then ding my door when they get out.
The flaw in this thinking is even though you try to make the spot to your right even smaller, someone will still try to squeeze in there and it will them be even a worse off situation for maybe getting door dings on your passenger side.

If this is your place of employment, then convince them to hash out that spot and mark it NO PARKING.

Go to this thread I did a while back and revive it with your parking ordeal.
http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29707

Last edited:

Lone Survivor

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Priscilla McMustang GT Ruby Team DS
Think we should get back on topic really.

However the Mustang driver, should've parked properly, within the lines, the Nissan driver was probably making a point.

Guys, park within the lines, don't assume that the space to the right is not 'regulation'.

I got my Ruby Red coil covers two days ago :headbang:

Sponsored

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
what a twat, I would put that picnic table on his roof
HA HAAAAAAAAA
Love it bro. :thumbsup: That person in the Nissan was definitely douche material. Parking like that was being,....well,......a twat.

Carzzi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Rapid Red 401A PP1 A10 Magneride
Wash and wax!

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

Pnasty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Ruby
5% on sides and rear, 50% on windshield. Also stared at the roush box sitting in my extra room for a while...

Blk2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Think we should get back on topic really.

However the Mustang driver, should've parked properly, within the lines, the Nissan driver was probably making a point.

Guys, park within the lines, don't assume that the space to the right is not 'regulation'.

I got my Ruby Red coil covers two days ago :headbang:
Nissan driver wouldve gotten the point with my car gone and a big dent kicked in his passenger door.

What if there was an emergency and dude had to get into his Mustang to go to the hospital or something and couldnt open the driver door because of this asshat? Yeh ok climb over from the passenger but point is dont mess with people, and especially their expensive belongings, no matter if you agree with what they did or not. There was at least 4-5 other spots to park in just visible in the picture and not be a complete asshat.

Sponsored

dwroth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CO GT Prem w/PP
(I also copied my boss, bc you know, we're tight.)
I've had employees cc me on personal spat emails before. I just silently shake my head, chuckle, and wonder if the person knows how childish he/she appears. I think 99.9% of bosses do the exact same thing.

Socalmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium w/PP Race Red
I would have definitely waited for that person for a very very long time, if I came out and saw someone parked their car next to mine like that.

Endokendal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium Ruby Red
I've had employees cc me on personal spat emails before. I just silently shake my head, chuckle, and wonder if the person knows how childish he/she appears. I think 99.9% of bosses do the exact same thing.
Totally agree. Nobody at work gives a shit about your first world parking problem

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Haven't really gone out much this week but I felt like taking some pictures tonight:

Drugdealr

LOLKBYE
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sal
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
Made plans for a custom X pipe that should be going on tomorrow morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored