Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

BlackS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 black s550 PP
For most guys the brakes itself pretty much pays for the package. The 15" Brembo brakes on the GT PP is worth the price of the package alone. All the other stuff is a bonus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
the brakes were 75% of why i got the pp. the 3.73 was another big factor
Sponsored

davekro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Convertible, 3.7L, A/T, 051A, DIB
Ordered Steeda CAI and tuner. I am looking forward to feeling the awesome!
I like the black Snake stripe on your CO! Vinyl? Gloss, satin or matte?
If you posted pics, what is the link? :) :thumbsup:

TorkN8R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium Ingot Silver Auto W/3.55's
Thanks, guys. And if anyone is interested, I didn't peel the black Plasti-Dip off. Just applied the Anthracite over it. I must have about 8 coats on now. The faux chrome underneath should be well protected. :cheers:
That looks just Freakin Great! How'd you do that? I mean I know it was painted, but did you just mask off the piece? If so...how the heck did you get it so accurate in the small tight areas? Where did you get that Plasti Dip? Order it off line?

MagneticMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Convertible
didn't do anything really except learn a couple new features.

First was the passenger side airbag indicator on the map lights above the rear view mirror. Looked like a button and I kept pressing it and it wouldn't budge and then bugged me. So read up on it in the owner's manual, it'll flash at start up, then if the passenger side airbag system is disabled it's supposed to be lit when the engine is running. Then it's confusing, when there's no front passenger the passenger air bag system is supposed to be disabled right?

It is, and even though it's disabled the indicator light isn't supposed to light up. Exception to every rule I guess.

Then I figured when exactly the fog light button turns the fog light on and off.
Sounds trivial, but there's a first to learning a feature and now that's off my list of features to learn

Varekai

Mustang Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
That looks just Freakin Great! How'd you do that? I mean I know it was painted, but did you just mask off the piece? If so...how the heck did you get it so accurate in the small tight areas? Where did you get that Plasti Dip? Order it off line?
You can get plastidip at pretty much any hardware store. As far as masking there's not much you have to do you peel off the surrounding areas, Google plastiping emblems.

Sponsored

Varekai

Mustang Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
Speaking of plastidip, did my bubble tank today. Left a patch on the side by where the Max Min is for easier viewing.

Tamadrummer88

Finicky
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost Premium
the brakes were 75% of why i got the pp. the 3.73 was another big factor
The stock GT 14" brakes on the EB PP was the main selling factor for me. Everything else was a bonus.

Rv-Junke

Rv-Junke
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2021 Black GT - PP
Added my MRT Paint Match Struts (great quality)

Not needed, but I added 2 small pieces of rubber between hood and bracket. When you start shutting the flimsy hood it flexes and the hood touches the end of the bracket so I just filled with a piece of 1/2 round gasket.

Re-wired my Radar detector and added remote mute

Installed Sto n SHo License plate bracket, and made harness to hold license plate in trunk.

Tubalkayne

First Time Mustang Owner
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, Steeda PP, Competition Orange,
I put a new suit on her! a Taupe 50 Years car cover.

O-H-5-0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 AG GT350; 2016 F-150
Installed sto n sho and put on the personalized plates and 50th anniversary frame. Then dropped it off at the dealer to have the door alignment fixed.

Sponsored

BeauxXL1200

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP Ruby Red
Thanks. I did have to do some inticate masking around the pony. Not nearly as bad for the rear letters and numbers. Just mask about an inch from the letters and numbers and out to protect from overspray. I had to order the Anthracite online, as my local Lowes doesn't carry that color. There are quite a few 'how to" videos online. Just Google "plasti-dip."

s550hopeful

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt Magnetic
Dropped it on eibach pro kit

wheels are verde axis 20x9 and 20x10.5 courtesy of need4speed motor sports.

Last edited: