Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Les
Vehicle(s)
Mustang RR V6 vert, 2006 Frontier 4X4, 2014 Maxima
Sounds GREAT!

My new Avatar is the original Maggie.

Tried adding her from my album to a post but can't seem to figure it out need some help so I can post
pictures of my V6 when she arrives.
Sponsored

Last edited:

phil1336

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford C-Max Hybrid & S550 Convertible
Sounds GREAT!

My new Avatar is the original Maggie.

Tried adding her from my album to a post but can't seem to figure it out need some help so I can post
pictures of my V6 when she arrives.
Forget about you S550 Mustang, I`m in love with your (Dog)!:thumbsup:

deadeye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EBP GUARD Vert stick
My EDD was fluctuating between 1/8 and 1/10 till today. Now it shows delivered yesterday, 1/4. I was at the dealer yesterday morning and it wasn't there at that time so it probably arrived later. I did do all the paperwork to get xPlan pricing, current incentive $500 and EAA eCertificate $750 so now just have to wait till tomorrow to pick it up.

There were no Mustangs on the lot so I asked if they were sold out and was told they have some but garage them in the winter as Mustang owners are kinda particular about their rides being out in the snow.

phil1336

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I got to get a clarification tomorrow. Dealer was having difficulty getting EAA $750 to work with X-Plan but he was going to call it in on Mon. Says the $500 "Big Dream" Cash Back cannot be combined with 0.9% 36 month Ford Credit APR? Though you got both, claims, one or the other, (not) both? We will see tomorrow.

deadeye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EBP GUARD Vert stick
I was told by both my Ford dealer and Ford Marketing that you cannot combine the Dream Big $500 and .9% financing. One or the other.

Sponsored

GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible
I got to get a clarification tomorrow. Dealer was having difficulty getting EAA $750 to work with X-Plan but he was going to call it in on Mon. Says the $500 "Big Dream" Cash Back cannot be combined with 0.9% 36 month Ford Credit APR? Though you got both, claims, one or the other, (not) both? We will see tomorrow.
I applied to Ford Credit online and got approved, but it didn't say what the interest rate was. I chatted with one of their customer service to inquire and they said it is up to negotiations with the dealer, and that Ford Credit wasn't the actual lender....then who the hell did I just apply to? LOL...I'm thoroughly confused, but I've decided I will either do 1.9% 48 months with Ford, as long as I get the $500 rebate with it too, or I'll just stick with USAA 2.49% for 60 months and take the $500 rebate. Did the math making the same payment for 48 months on a 60 month loan (basically paying off early) will only cost me $68 more in interest, but of course $500 more in principal.

mkenny28

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang GT Premium Convertible
I applied to Ford Credit online and got approved, but it didn't say what the interest rate was. I chatted with one of their customer service to inquire and they said it is up to negotiations with the dealer, and that Ford Credit wasn't the actual lender....then who the hell did I just apply to? LOL...I'm thoroughly confused, but I've decided I will either do 1.9% 48 months with Ford, as long as I get the $500 rebate with it too, or I'll just stick with USAA 2.49% for 60 months and take the $500 rebate. Did the math making the same payment for 48 months on a 60 month loan (basically paying off early) will only cost me $68 more in interest, but of course $500 more in principal.
Do a search on any dealer's actual website for current inventory. Then look underneath any of the 2015 mustangs and it says $500 Dream Big OR 2.9% for 60 months (varies from site to site, some list .9 for 36, etc). That leads me to believe it is an either or thing.

phil1336

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Do a search on any dealer's actual website for current inventory. Then look underneath any of the 2015 mustangs and it says $500 Dream Big OR 2.9% for 60 months (varies from site to site, some list .9 for 36, etc). That leads me to believe it is an either or thing.
I think your correct. If that be the case, I`m going to kill my 1/5 "Deal" and throw the Dice and see what 1/6 brings.

GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible
I think your correct. If that be the case, I`m going to kill my 1/5 "Deal" and throw the Dice and see what 1/6 brings.
Yeah I figure this time of the year they'll at least continue $500, maybe even more for Mustang ??

broncobuff

broncobuff
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Les
Vehicle(s)
Mustang RR V6 vert, 2006 Frontier 4X4, 2014 Maxima
Cotus still shows Maggie IN TRANSIT but EDD has disappeared. No word from dealer yet. Maybe
just the Holiday delay. Any further word on yours GiddyUp15?

Sponsored

GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible
Cotus still shows Maggie IN TRANSIT but EDD has disappeared. No word from dealer yet. Maybe
She's in my possession!!!! So excited!

She was missing the tonneau caps, as expected. Salesman is looking into that tomorrow. Was also missing my rubber mats. They looked into it and said they're two weeks out for whatever reason but will ship them to my house. All in all no other complaints. Got the $750 EAA plus $500 Dream Big rebates with X-plan, though they were having issues with EAA because of the whole 1/3 expiration so they just fudged the paperwork for 1/3...two days early who cares...lol.....and they even beat my financing rate that USAA gave me so that's cool. Only warranty I added was wheel and tire coverage for 5 years, road hazard and even cosmetic wheel issues covered for $299. Thought it was worth it. I have bad luck with curbs and chuck holes! Lol
image.jpg

icarumba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Mopar or No Car
CONGRATS!!!

GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible
Mine actually moved back another week to 1/16 right after I got the call they were going to pick her up! Lol...also an interesting note: they picked her up directly from the rail yard. Maybe they got tired of me bugging them and didn't want to wait for the truck to get scheduled?! Ha...fyi the rail yard is off I-76 somewhere, so not terribly far from you either. My car had 28 miles on her when I got there, so rail yard isn't too far from Lakewood anyway.

ymr7576

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cassie
Vehicle(s)
2015 Triple Yellow GT Vert

She was missing the tonneau caps, as expected. Salesman is looking into that tomorrow. Was also missing my rubber mats. They looked into it and said they're two weeks out for whatever reason but will ship them to my house. All in all no other complaints. Got the $750 EAA plus $500 Dream Big rebates with X-plan, though they were having issues with EAA because of the whole 1/3 expiration so they just fudged the paperwork for 1/3...two days early who cares...lol.....and they even beat my financing rate that USAA gave me so that's cool. Only warranty I added was wheel and tire coverage for 5 years, road hazard and even cosmetic wheel issues covered for $299. Thought it was worth it. I have bad luck with curbs and chuck holes! Lol
Beautiful. :cheers: Hope to get my TY 5.0 Vert any day. I am so jealous.

bogey928

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BJ
Vehicle(s)
1965 Mustang Convertible v289, 2015 GT Convertible

Great looking Mustang! Glad you finally got her. Just out of curiosity, what is the sticker in lower driver corner of the windshield?
Sponsored