Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
22 GT500HE Black Stripes, 20 GT350HE, 16 GT350R Ba
Hope everyone enjoys a little bit of Mustang drive time or general Mustang experience time on National Mustang Day today. I'm going to go on a few joy rides and just celebrate being alive and experiencing these fun cars. Starting the day with a ride in a PP2, and hopefully finishing the day in a GT500.

Please share and post some photos of your rides and adventures for today, April 17th, National Mustang Day.

https://www.nationalmustangday.com/

https://performance.ford.com/enthus...Mustang turned,grown into a global phenomenon.

20230830_212611.jpg
Sponsored

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Happy Mustang Day! Made a quick Target run after dropping my daughter off at school

IMG_2885.jpeg

IMG_2883.jpeg

IMG_2125.jpeg

sms2022

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SS
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT PP1 premium
My car is parked safely in my garage for the severe thunderstorm we’re supposed to have today but I did give her a slap on the taillight as i left this morning and just ordered about $700 in parts to install this weekend.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
My car is parked safely in my garage for the severe thunderstorm we’re supposed to have today but I did give her a slap on the taillight as i left this morning and just ordered about $700 in parts to install this weekend.
You’re going to get what came through this area last night. Luckily most of it missed my suburb but some of the northern burbs got hit pretty hard it sounds like. Eastern Iowa as well.

Parts are always a great way to celebrate!

theslerg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darren
Vehicle(s)
2011 California Special GT
Hope everyone enjoys a little bit of Mustang drive time or general Mustang experience time on National Mustang Day today. I'm going to go on a few joy rides and just celebrate being alive and experiencing these fun cars. Starting the day with a ride in a PP2, and hopefully finishing the day in a GT500.

Please share and post some photos of your rides and adventures for today, April 17th, National Mustang Day.

https://www.nationalmustangday.com/

https://performance.ford.com/enthusiasts/what-s-happening/2024/3/mustang-day-2024.html#:~:text=Ever since the Mustang turned,grown into a global phenomenon.

20230830_212611.jpg
Well said! It's a true joy to be alive and well to see and experience this era of Mustang and own one. Safe driving and god speed to you!

Sponsored

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Here’s the details on the 60th package, which will be a 2025 MY. Like the 50th LE’s, only 1,965 will be made

IMG_2887.png

IMG_2886.png

SINBUSTER007

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
19 Edge ST, 17 Escape, 12 Boss, 15 GT, 66 V8 Coupe Auto, Kids Boss 302
happy National Mustang DAy! unfortunately i will not be able to drive today, lots going on. also raining....i know some drive in rain but i try not to. i will try and get photos of kids with the mustang after i get home this evening....but thats it. lots of things have changed in the last couple years and i dont get out to drive much anymore. as some know i sold the 15 last year, and things have to happen first before the 66 will be sold. when my body will not let me drive the Boss then that one might go too....

concerning the new 2024 (and the 60th anniv edition) my thoughts are.... MEH. i wont go into details you can find my thoughts thru the forums as to why.

i do not like what i am hearing for the future with cars in general... (im being forced to choose when i dont want to) and i am not liking it....but my voice goes nowhere with the pushers around here....

anyways, enjoy as best you can....while we still have the ability to "enjoy" life....before its taken away from us.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
happy National Mustang DAy! unfortunately i will not be able to drive today, lots going on. also raining....i know some drive in rain but i try not to. i will try and get photos of kids with the mustang after i get home this evening....but thats it. lots of things have changed in the last couple years and i dont get out to drive much anymore. as some know i sold the 15 last year, and things have to happen first before the 66 will be sold. when my body will not let me drive the Boss then that one might go too....

concerning the new 2024 (and the 60th anniv edition) my thoughts are.... MEH. i wont go into details you can find my thoughts thru the forums as to why.

i do not like what i am hearing for the future with cars in general... (im being forced to choose when i dont want to) and i am not liking it....but my voice goes nowhere with the pushers around here....

anyways, enjoy as best you can....while we still have the ability to "enjoy" life....before its taken away from us.
Wishing you good health! Hope you can hang onto the Boss as long as possible, it’s a fantastic car!

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
Here’s the details on the 60th package, which will be a 2025 MY. Like the 50th LE’s, only 1,965 will be made

IMG_2887.png

IMG_2886.png
I hate to be that guy, but this is a sad excuse from Ford regarding a vehicle that has been running 60 years straight. Nothing about this car is exciting.

OP
OP
TonyNJ

TonyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
22 GT500HE Black Stripes, 20 GT350HE, 16 GT350R Ba

IMG_2887.png

IMG_2886.png
Is that Wimbledon White?

Sponsored

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Is that Wimbledon White?
Yes. The 3 color options for the 60th LE’s are Wimbledon White, Race Red and Vapor Blue. Vapor Blue makes zero sense to me. If they want three colors, the 3rd should be Shadow Black IMO (homage to Henry Ford).

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
I hate to be that guy, but this is a sad excuse from Ford regarding a vehicle that has been running 60 years straight. Nothing about this car is exciting.
Yeah, not really all that different from the 50th LE’s. Some different wheels and badging, specific colors and that’s about it. When it was first announced a few weeks back, it was billed as an appearance package. So I set my expectations pretty low. They will be serialized like the 50th cars as well.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
I’m also hoping that the rumored return of the Cobra in the next year or two is badass. I’ll be curious if they announce it today at Charlotte or not (probably not but who knows).

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
I’m also hoping that the rumored return of the Cobra in the next year or two is badass. I’ll be curious if they announce it today at Charlotte or not (probably not but who knows).
I hope that happens as well, my only hope is they don't ruin the Cobra name and make it like the 99/01 Cobras. Give it some balls, and let it roll.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
I hope that happens as well, my only hope is they don't ruin the Cobra name and make it like the 99/01 Cobras. Give it some balls, and let it roll.
Amen to that!
Sponsored