Current Build Week 12/8/14 Tracking Thread

jcovaltine

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Anyone from Califorina mind sharing their EDD. I'm shocked mine is 1-25-15 just want to see where I stand compared to others.
Sponsored

ZachR

That Auto Design Student
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
15 EB, 14 V6, 08 Sky, 93 TT
Anyone from Califorina mind sharing their EDD. I'm shocked mine is 1-25-15 just want to see where I stand compared to others.
Mine still says 02/05 on COTUS, although for a brief time yesterday morning it said 01/02.
My dealer last said that they are expecting it the fourth week of January, between the 20th and the 23rd.
As of Wednesday the dealer's tracking system said it was awaiting transportation assignment after being re-released by QC, according to my sales guys.
Ford's Customer Service phone line last said to expect it on 12/29, but I'm not sure where they are getting their number from.

Really unfortunate since I expected it to get here quicker after being built. :brokenheart:

By the way, congrats to EcoSwag and Koncealed on getting your cars!

Last edited:

jcovaltine

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Mine still says 02/05 on COTUS, although for a brief time yesterday morning it said 01/02.
My dealer last said that they are expecting it the fourth week of January, between the 20th and the 23rd.
As of Wednesday the dealer's tracking system said it was awaiting transportation assignment after being re-released by QC, according to my sales guys.
Ford's Customer Service phone line last said to expect it on 12/29, but I'm not sure where they are getting their number from.

Really unfortunate since I expected it to get here quicker after being built. :brokenheart:

By the way, congrats to EcoSwag and Koncealed on getting your cars!

It is very disappointing. I wish Cotus never had the delivery date of 12/29. My dealer told me based on the EDD my car won't be on a train until after the holidays. :/ there goes a $500 rebate.

Supa LA

Drop a gear and disappear
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard Metallic Mustang GT PP
It is very disappointing. I wish Cotus never had the delivery date of 12/29. My dealer told me based on the EDD my car won't be on a train until after the holidays. :/ there goes a $500 rebate.
$500 rebate? Is this a Ford thing that I don't know about?

Sponsored

mkenny28

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang GT Premium Convertible
$500 rebate? Is this a Ford thing that I don't know about?
The 500.00 Dream Big cash back. It goes away January 5th. Hopefully something good replaces it or they extend it.

ZachR

That Auto Design Student
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
I'm just hoping my car shows up before 01/05 (as unlikely as that's beginning to look) otherwise I'm out $2000 in rebate savings. ($500 Dream Big Cash, $750 EAA Certificate, $750 Private Cash Offer Coupon)

Supa LA

Drop a gear and disappear
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard Metallic Mustang GT PP
So, it's a Ford promotion. My car will be here this week. I'll talk to my dealer.

mkenny28

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
I'm just hoping my car shows up before 01/05 (as unlikely as that's beginning to look) otherwise I'm out $2000 in rebate savings. ($500 Dream Big Cash, $750 EAA Certificate, $750 Private Cash Offer Coupon)
I thought the $750.00 rebates couldn't be stacked and you could only use one of those plus the 500.00 for a total of 1250.00. At least that is what multiple people have been told.

Sponsored

ZachR

That Auto Design Student
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
I thought the $750.00 rebates couldn't be stacked and you could only use one of those plus the 500.00 for a total of 1250.00. At least that is what multiple people have been told.
My dealer is going to honor both, so long as I take delivery before they expire.

mkenny28

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
My dealer is going to honor both, so long as I take delivery before they expire.
Nice! Fingers crossed for you.

Corwin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Tonight my dealer told me their computer said "21st to the 25th" time frame for delivery. Obviously she didn't arrive today, but if he's right I could be driving this week.

-Corwin

ZachR

That Auto Design Student
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
So I went to check COTUS this morning and my Estimated Delievery Date has disappeared, as has the countdown timer to delivery.
I called my dealer to find out if they knew anything, and since my sales guy was off today they transferred me to the Fleet/Inventory manager. He spent a few minutes looking it up and then told me that my car is still sitting in Flat Rock "awaiting shipment assignment".
I told him that I had already been told it was on a train and headed here by Ford Customer Service and he told me that I had been misinformed.
He even called back an hour later to assure me that he had made some calls and my car is still in Flat Rock and hasn't moved yet. He said to expect the car sometime early February.

So much for having it before 01/05. I am beyond frustrated with waiting on this point as I don't see why mine keeps getting delayed. Supposedly it has already been built so I don't see why they can't ship it. :frusty:

jcovaltine

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
So I went to check COTUS this morning and my Estimated Delievery Date has disappeared, as has the countdown timer to delivery.
I called my dealer to find out if they knew anything, and since my sales guy was off today they transferred me to the Fleet/Inventory manager. He spent a few minutes looking it up and then told me that my car is still sitting in Flat Rock "awaiting shipment assignment".
I told him that I had already been told it was on a train and headed here by Ford Customer Service and he told me that I had been misinformed.
He even called back an hour later to assure me that he had made some calls and my car is still in Flat Rock and hasn't moved yet. He said to expect the car sometime early February.

So much for having it before 01/05. I am beyond frustrated with waiting on this point as I don't see why mine keeps getting delayed. Supposedly it has already been built so I don't see why they can't ship it. :frusty:
I'm having the same exact problem. I'm car was completed on December 11. According to Cotus it's in transit. But my delivery date jumped from December 29 to January 29th. I contacted both my dealer and ford customer care. They both told me that my car is still awaiting shipment and they aren't sure why because they are receiving other vehicles. My order was priorty 10 so I know it's not getting bumped do to priority. This is very dissapponting since I'm now going to be missing out on the big dreams $500 rebate. What makes it worse is no one knows why!! He did mention they are carefully looking over all the vehicles before shipping them out because of the body panel fit issues. :frusty:
Sponsored