Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Erratikmind

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
'20 GT Prem M6/401A/PP1/MR, '19 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Just removed the shift knob and the chrome emblems. New stuff arriving tomorrow.
Sponsored

DeCo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
That sounds really good on loud mode. Is there an in-between where the valves are partially open?
yes it has a remote with two buttons one to open, one to close. if you press and hold for a second it opens or closes all the way. if you tap the button it will open 25% per tap. They also sell a "smart box" that is blue tooth controllable and GPS enabled. Check them out online https://xforceusa.com

frank s

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fsheff.com
First Name
frank
Vehicle(s)
Stang '19 Magnetic, EcoBoost™, Vert, MagneRide® PP
Vehicle Showcase
Calculated the cost of all of the remaining mods I want to do and said "Hmmm. That's a weeeeee bit more than I was planning / thinking." I may have to revise the list. Or not.

The more I think about it, the more I think I need to just send it. I need to help the economy get back on its feet!
I bought my 2008 convertible on that basis: Everyone needs to make a living. Same thing this time, for the 2019 version. That plus the "Mount Everest effect"—It's there, and I can.

Today: Drove from San Diego to I-8 via Hwy 94, Honey Springs Road, Lyons and Japatul Valley Roads; return to San Diego on I-8. Bedded the brakes, and found the speedometer will show more than (redacted) MPH. Nineteen point one MPG displayed on the up-curve sector, climbing and curving; as high as 88+ MPG cruise-coasting back down on the freeway; 31.X overall. Maybe an 80-mile loop ending at odometer 260 or so. Such fun.

Lower left corner to upper right. Mexican border very near the bottom.
JamulToJapatulAerial.jpg

Linkster1666

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Link
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium Orange Fury PP1 A10 401A 3:55
Vehicle Showcase
I picked up my Best Girl this afternoon! She's been at the Beauty Shop for a month.

Someone ignored the fact that it's a 4000 pound traffic cone and drove into it.

Despite my best efforts, the 2012 Jeep GC tried to mount her and just rubbed her left hip. Besides, the guy in the 1970ish Datsun 'what's it' pinned against the guard rail would have been hosed if I didn't stop with the brake and full starboard rudder.

The little parking lot dink was nothing but an inconvenience. She is just a race car now*.

*(Pending Armageddon)

My Sweet Lucy is Just Orange Peel Now

#%&*#$$^

Sponsored

samd1351

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 1999 Ranger
I bought my 2008 convertible on that basis: Everyone needs to make a living. Same thing this time, for the 2019 version. That plus the "Mount Everest effect"—It's there, and I can.

Today: Drove from San Diego to I-8 via Hwy 94, Honey Springs Road, Lyons and Japatul Valley Roads; return to San Diego on I-8. Bedded the brakes, and found the speedometer will show more than (redacted) MPH. Nineteen point one MPG displayed on the up-curve sector, climbing and curving; as high as 88+ MPG cruise-coasting back down on the freeway; 31.X overall. Maybe an 80-mile loop ending at odometer 260 or so. Such fun.

Lower left corner to upper right. Mexican border very near the bottom.
JamulToJapatulAerial.jpg
Nice! I'd love to be able to make a run that, but the roads here are straight and flat. Nice for um, the occasional need to clean the cob webs out of the exhaust, but not a lot of twisties.

Dusten

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dusten
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang, 2001 Ford Lightning, 1968 Ford Mustang
Picked it to from the dealer. Only took 22 days
20200401_212335.jpg
20200401_165408.jpg

Mick_5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mick
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Magnetic
Hi Everyone, long time reader and now member...Hope you all are keeping well & safe.
Just had the Stinger S Type catback exhaust installed with chrome black tips (looks & sounds amazing), Roush CAI, Black badges package (just waiting on Black GT for deck-lid to arrive), Roush side scoops, Roush quarter window scoop, Roush hood strut kit, LED side markers in smoked, LED upgrade kit, Black lock nut set & a custom tune done
IMG_2209.jpg
IMG_2210.jpg
IMG_2211.jpg
IMG_2212.jpg
IMG_2213.jpg
IMG_2216.jpg
IMG_2217.jpg
IMG_2218.jpg
IMG_2220.jpg

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
Painted my stock exhaust tips gloss black while I had the mufflers off before returning to stock from axle-backs. Clean with acetone, scuff with scotch-brite, 3 coats of high temp engine paint. Can't wait to see how they look on the car, just waiting for clamps to get here so I can bolt them back on.

IMG_2530.JPG

Ecoboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Mustang GT, 19' Road Glide
Painted my stock exhaust tips gloss black while I had the mufflers off before returning to stock from axle-backs. Clean with acetone, scuff with scotch-brite, 3 coats of high temp engine paint. Can't wait to see how they look on the car, just waiting for clamps to get here so I can bolt them back on.

IMG_2530.JPG
Why did you go back to stock exhaust? Those tips look good. When I had my Corsa Extremes for my 15’ GT I bought the black tips.

Sponsored

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Why did you go back to stock exhaust? Those tips look good. When I had my Corsa Extremes for my 15’ GT I bought the black tips.
Tried a Steeda H-pipe with NXT axle backs (they are like a generic version of Roush) but they were a little too loud for me.

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Yep it was actually from one of your posts that I decided to give them a shot! Tried them with the stock resonator too. Driver problem not an equipment problem... I'm older (not old LOL!) and my hearing's a little sensitive.

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
Hey Bill, As you said, I didn’t really care of them.... well my wife more than me. But I am quite happy with my AWEs. And so is my wife. Sold the other set, so all good. Be safe bud. :thumbsup:
Sponsored