Sponsored

Bullitt S550 Mustang Leaked in Video?

Jdenkevitz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby GT PP. Former 2016 Ecoboost owner.
I would be surprised if there is a power bump. The Bullitt is going to appeal to a small cross section of potential buyers. If it includes a power bump, this means they are holding back on the regular GT, which given the current performance of the SS, is a stupid move.

1320'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Avenger...sadly
I would be surprised if there is a power bump. The Bullitt is going to appeal to a small cross section of potential buyers. If it includes a power bump, this means they are holding back on the regular GT, which given the current performance of the SS, is a stupid move.
My guess is the FRPP CAI as standard..that's what the last Bullitt had.

So that would be..475 HP I believe, roughly.

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
Bullitt with Automatic, that's been my dream since 2001 :headbang:

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
I wonder what 'W/ACC MIKO' after EBONY LTHR TRIM on the windows sticker means.
IMG_2465.jpg

Sponsored

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
Exactly. Miko suede accents.

Ford Explorer uses Miko. Which is the actual registered name of the material.

2.jpg

OP
OP
Bullitt

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
I wonder what 'W/ACC MIKO' after EBONY LTHR TRIM on the windows sticker means.
It's almost the same exact description you'll see on a California Special window sticker. So a safe bet is just California Special seats basically, maybe with different colored stitching (most likely green).

One of the rumors I've heard is that the Bullitt package will essentially be a modified California Special package, with torque thrust wheels, those seats, unique grill of course, faux gas cap decklid and highland green paint. Hoping it's a little more than that (unique gauges and exhaust tuning) but if that's all it is I'd be fine with that. Will keep pricing reasonable and it's not like regular 2018 GT performance will be a disappointment at all.

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
Thanks guys. This is gonna be sweet.

Here's the CS seats:

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
Those look like a bitch to keep clean.

The 01 and 08 Bullitts had signature retro seats, do you not think they would do that again?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Bullitt

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Those look like a bitch to keep clean.

The 01 and 08 Bullitts had signature retro seats, do you not think they would do that again?
It's basically the same as Shelby seats on the Convenience package. You can ask them if the seats are hard to keep clean but I don't think they would be. Historically the Bullitt has used Shelby seats, so this makes sense. I was hoping for a full leather seat with the retro look, but unless this window sticker is wrong it looks like that won't be what we're getting. Thankfully, changing seat skins is easy to do.

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
Another cool tidbit on that window sticker: it says 'Highland Green', not 'Dark Highland Green' :thumbsup:
IMG_2465.jpg

OP
OP
Bullitt

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Another cool tidbit on that window sticker: it says 'Highland Green', not 'Dark Highland Green' :thumbsup:
Really hoping it's lighter than the last Bullitt and closer to the actual 1968 Highland Green. Should have the full window sticker this afternoon.

Bob S

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Tech Package
It's basically the same as Shelby seats on the Convenience package. You can ask them if the seats are hard to keep clean but I don't think they would be. Historically the Bullitt has used Shelby seats, so this makes sense. I was hoping for a full leather seat with the retro look, but unless this window sticker is wrong it looks like that won't be what we're getting. Thankfully, changing seat skins is easy to do.
I had an '09 Bullitt with the leather seats and now own a 2016 Shelby GT350 with the Miko suede seats. I definitely feel that the leather seats on my Bullitt were easier to keep clean, and I generally preferred them for that reason.

I'd guess that the original 1968 version probably had some sort of "deluxe vinyl" seats. Be still my beating heart that we could ever get those again!
Sponsored