Detailed Order Process (UK-S550)

Mpbpub

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT coupe auto
The Talisman seems to show 127 cars with 41 being GT coupes, 40 being GT verts, 37 being eco coupes and 9 being eco verts.
What search criteria did you use? I thought I had it right but more cars mean there's more chance of an early sailing to the U.K. Figure they don't have to wait too long to make it worthwhile and they'll get them out of Southampton quickly
Sponsored

Black Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Interested to know how you get the Manifest of the Mustangs for the Vessel to Zeebrugee ?
Thanks

Myweepony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Auto
My VIN ends H5******. I searched for 1Fa etc H5 and it only shows 7 GT's being unloaded at Zeebrugge. Maybe the rest stay on the boat until the next stop. Here's hoping.

Who knows?????

Mine is GT coupe.

Last edited:

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Race Red Manual
What search criteria did you use? I thought I had it right but more cars mean there's more chance of an early sailing to the U.K. Figure they don't have to wait too long to make it worthwhile and they'll get them out of Southampton quickly
I searched under booking number USBAL1535336??

Black Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Thanks I thought all the cars are taken off for the underbody protection which I hear is not very good (you need to check the underbody on a ramp ) then loaded back onboard for UK or have things changed ?

Sponsored

Myweepony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Auto
Thanks I thought all the cars are taken off for the underbody protection which I hear is not very good (you need to check the underbody on a ramp ) then loaded back onboard for UK or have things changed ?
I think I read on here that they also do undersealing at Bremerhaven (next stop). UK cars only go to Zeebrugge. From what I read that's a shame as they do a proper job at Bremerhaven.

Manders will know.

Mpbpub

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT coupe auto
That makes 2 booking IDs, same ship, 191 cars

Myweepony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Auto
The check digit in the Vin can change, hence why my search only showed 7 cars.

As above 127 cars came off at Zee.

Mine was still the first one off though. I hope that means it's first in the queue to Soton, which might mean it'll be last in the queue to leave Soton. Aaaaaarrrrrrgh.

Black Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Its like when we were children and Santa was on his way yet Mum and Dad would creep in and put the Pillowcases at the bottom of the bed and so so excited Now its a Mustang !!!! ,how things have changed My Grand children follow Santa on A Free App on the iPad to see where he is !!!! Just like us tracking the Ships
:-)

Paul S Lawrence

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT
Yesterday I showed Peoples Ford in Bootle the photos of the poor/ incomplete underseal on my Mustang... they inspected it today and approved the work to be rectified. No agro, no time delay, fair discussion about the remaining paint issues and a quick decision to take the car in and put them all right :-)

Sponsored

Charlie Brown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17MY Mustang GT Auto Race Red Custom Pack
Yesterday I showed Peoples Ford in Bootle the photos of the poor/ incomplete underseal on my Mustang... they inspected it today and approved the work to be rectified. No agro, no time delay, fair discussion about the remaining paint issues and a quick decision to take the car in and put them all right :-)
I had mine undersealed today using Raptor at www.modurstang.co.uk top quality job

Lone Survivor

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Priscilla McMustang GT Ruby Team DS
Great... I'm going down the Ford free repair route before paying for a 3rd party to do it.
Another owner, got Ford to pay for it at Modurstang, another owner, had gloop hanging from the car from the Ford repair, up to you what you want from Ford ;)

Paul S Lawrence

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT
I've made my expectations clear to Ford... if it's not as expected I will be back in touch with Mr Andy Barratt (UK Ford MD).

V8_MOTOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 S550 Mustang GT (EURO)
I'm going to use Charlie Brown's photo and if it doesn't look like that I will ask for it to be done properly. Some of the underselling I have seen is terrible. I mean I could piss a better coverage.
Sponsored