Sponsored

SVE GT350 STYLE WHEELS!!!

EFI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.Br0
Yeah I've already contacted them about it, still trying to figure out what to do. These are out of stock until June...and even then apparently I have to send my wheels back to them before they would replaced. Can't really afford to not have my wheels till June, so trying to see if there's any products I can try to fix this.
Sponsored

bobbyh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Yeah I've already contacted them about it, still trying to figure out what to do. These are out of stock until June...and even then apparently I have to send my wheels back to them before they would replaced. Can't really afford to not have my wheels till June, so trying to see if there's any products I can try to fix this.

That sucks what happened especially now with their traditionally annual low stock of these wheels.

I know these people just grab and ship; totally inexcusable at about any price you paid.

You can try one of those scrub daddy pads or something similar. Who knows what that is on there?

I'd ask for a decent refund and just deal with it if it was me; otherwise send them back and maybe get another similar style wheel if you don't want to wait.

Good luck!

CarlosMRRDesignWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Hey buddy just a thought call them and just let them know that since both parties are aware of the situation and have agreed on the replacement wheel then is it possible for you to install on your car and ride on them until the wheel becomes available again... this should be ok, also considering that your wheel has a cosmetic issue in the barrel area not a construction flaw where it will be dangerous to ride on. this way your happy and they are happy :D
just a Idea, I dont work for LMR /or am i associated with them... just a idea,
:cheers:

clevernickname

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang GT, 2016 camaro ss (gfs), 2015 range rover sport, 2013 ford explorer, 2017 WRX
Any tips for putting the sticker on the center cap? Wish it came assembled :/

scott_0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT

Sponsored

GThunder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT

fredsmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Ecoboost Convertible
Well I got my wheels the other day but unfortunately one of them seems to be blemished. There's a decent sized "stain" on the outside of the barrel and nothing has been able to get it off. Has anyone seen anything like this or have experience with getting stuff out of powede rcoating?
I mean, are you serious?

You are worried about what looks like a water spot that is on the inside barrel of the wheel? And you are calling it a blemish?

Wow.

EFI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.Br0
I mean, are you serious?

You are worried about what looks like a water spot that is on the inside barrel of the wheel? And you are calling it a blemish?

Wow.
What would you call it sweetheart? And you're ok with paying 800 bux for something that is not 100% perfect?

18psi

of boost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maybe lightly spray some black paint on it? By the time you drive it a day or two, it will get covered up by dust anyways. Just a thought

EFI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.Br0
I always tend to side with customers/buyers, but c'mon man, are you really bothered by a little water spot looking blemish which will almost never even be visible and most likely will get covered up with brake dust/dirt after the first few days never to be seen again?

No offense, and I completely understand that it's a blemish and shouldn't have been there on a set of brand new wheels.
Maybe lightly spray some black paint on it? Like I said, by the time you drive it a day or two, it will get covered up by dust anyways. Just a thought
Lol ok, I guess I'm overreacting...I should just pay my money and be happy with what I get regardless of what it looks like.

Alls I asked for in my post is if anyone had seen this before and if there are any suggestions on how to clean it. I'm sorry that that offended some of you guys, I will make sure not to ask anymore help questions on these forums as apparently that's frowned upon here.

Sponsored

sloppymax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
EFI- have you tried a claybar and detail spray? It will not harm the paint and should be able to lift that off.

EFI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.Br0
I tried soap/water first, then a light wheel cleaner and then wheel wax. It seems to go away when it's "wet", but as soon as it dries or I buff away the wax it comes back 100% as it was before.

I will try the claybar suggestion.

18psi

of boost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lol ok, I guess I'm overreacting...I should just pay my money and be happy with what I get regardless of what it looks like.

Alls I asked for in my post is if anyone had seen this before and if there are any suggestions on how to clean it. I'm sorry that that offended some of you guys, I will make sure not to ask anymore help questions on these forums as apparently that's frowned upon here.
There you go again. Maybe you're just a drama queen?
Relax buddy didn't mean to get you all worked up, and good luck lol

Last edited:

scott_0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I mean, are you serious?

Wow.
while it's not something 99.9% of us would fret over, he is not wrong to expect a blemish free product, he paid full price, therefore he should receive a perfect product. when I ordered Drifts from LMR years ago for my 2011, one was blemished, but it was visible on the outside, I called them and they gave me a $45 credit because I didn't wish to send the wheel back.

fredsmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Ecoboost Convertible
while it's not something 99.9% of us would fret over, he is not wrong to expect a blemish free product, he paid full price, therefore he should receive a perfect product. when I ordered Drifts from LMR years ago for my 2011, one was blemished, but it was visible on the outside, I called them and they gave me a $45 credit because I didn't wish to send the wheel back.
I wouldn't really call that a blemish given its location. It couldn't possibly be visible.
Sponsored