Nick D
Vehicle(s)
red gt auto

raider5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 5.0 SSP coupe, and 15 Gt w/PP
Anyone know what values to change to get the boost/vacuum gauge in the center of the gauge cluster?

15d6jhv.jpg

solodogg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
If someone wants to setup a new document, I have a ton of stuff that can be added to it. I don't have much time to deal with formatting a whole new document, but it would be nice, to have one in a stickied post on here, and maybe just keep this post open for new findings and general discussion.

Sponsored

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT

If someone wants to setup a new document, I have a ton of stuff that can be added to it. I don't have much time to deal with formatting a whole new document, but it would be nice, to have one in a stickied post on here, and maybe just keep this post open for new findings and general discussion.
Stuff for sync 3 cars?

Nuked

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GTPP w/Recaros
Vehicle Showcase
Has anyone with access to IDS tried flashing the GT350 IPC firmware onto a GT IPC? I know they are two different clusters, but wondering if the firmware would work on both thus enabling the digital speedo? My thought proccess was the 2013 Focus ST did not have the quad screen display and ST logo boot screen like later models. You could flash it to the newer firmware and all that worked (I had the dealer do it to mine with IDS).

Just a random thought I had..

SQ

Mustang_GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP - Triple Black
Flash

Has anyone with access to IDS tried flashing the GT350 IPC firmware onto a GT IPC? I know they are two different clusters, but wondering if the firmware would work on both thus enabling the digital speedo? My thought proccess was the 2013 Focus ST did not have the quad screen display and ST logo boot screen like later models. You could flash it to the newer firmware and all that worked (I had the dealer do it to mine with IDS).

Just a random thought I had..

SQ
I will attempt tomorrow

soldier989

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP Premium
Is there anyone around Ohio that has the ability and willing to change As-Built for me?

Sponsored

pardoneo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ex-'16 Mustang EcoBaby // Current '16 GT Convertible
If anyone's looking for an OBD MX Link I have one brand new literally never used still in the box, shoot me an offer I was thinking $40-50 shipped.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006NZTZLQ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Guys, just be advised that this guy is a scammer.

I did pay him $45 for this to be delivered in Miami (FL.) where I am currently staying doing business, and since I paid I haven´t hear from him: I asked for a refund and he told me he was going to send me the tracking no. but “mysteriously” he lost the receipt. Then he told me he is in fact really busy and that he has indeed sent the item, but in two weeks time I have received nothing. Went to check with my closest USPS location and they told me that in their systems they cannot see any USPS parcel heading to the address provided.

I thought #MustangUnites but I am quite disappointed. Seriously? For $45? :doh:

I have just sent him another PM, if I have no reply in a prudent time I will for sure notify the police, taking advantage that I am now in the States.

:doh: :tsk: :mad:

Last edited:

db252

Equinsu Ocha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Premium/PP/Nav
I'm looking to increase the "tap to blink" to a higher number of blinks from 3 to 5 and also a touch to lock 'honk' since in the day time I can't tell if it locks and I can't see the lights flash or hear any locking happen with the noise around me.

I guess I'm requesting to add this to the list of requests.
Sponsored