Sponsored

Something else for the base & tech guys to worry about.

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
This info is good to know: luckily we all have word that Ford Performance is currently developing a retrofit for the differential Cooler as well using OEM components and a thermostatic switch.

OP
OP
Screamer

Screamer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
2116 GT350
This info is good to know: luckily we all have word that Ford Performance is currently developing a retrofit for the differential Cooler as well using OEM components and a thermostatic switch.
I built my own setup last may. OEM radiator, lines and quick connects.A few fittings and a RB gear pump. Some wire a relay. Off to the track!

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Why does anyone believe ford at this point; with what we got as a solution to the transmission problem and the fix to the safety recall on the oil lines? Ford has moved on from us and isn't looking back.

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
I built my own setup last may. OEM radiator, lines and quick connects.A few fittings and a RB gear pump. Some wire a relay. Off to the track!
It's that simple
Why does anyone believe ford at this point; with what we got as a solution to the transmission problem and the fix to the safety recall on the oil lines? Ford has moved on from us and isn't looking back.
What do you mean? You have full OEM integration to the track pack/R setup at your fingertips. Or you can buy the cooler and wire your own kit. The options are there brother. Plenty of proof at this point.

I've spoken offline with several people that can confirm the differential setup is coming. Save for some unforeseen circumstances. All the lies, deciet, and conspiracy are things perpetuated by people on this forum and others . Don't get sucked in.

Call/click, buy, install, track!

Sponsored

GT_Dave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mach 1 408EFI , 2016 GT350
With all the noise regarding the trans temps the diff heat issue is lost in the mix. Check this thread. It's 550 related. While we don't have heat sensors the heat issue may be worse on GT350's
Didn't get lost on me, I did my differential first since it is a much easier installation. Actually used the differential cooler for practice and help me sort out what I want to use on the transmission, while I figure out that exact configuration.
Sponsored