Advice - which to get?

OP
OP

NewPony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
If you remove the SLIGHT performance difference between the Mustang and the Camaro, the Mustang is overall a better car and I'm not saying that because I own one but because it's true.

Most people do like the styling of the current Camaro except people who have previously owned them.

Most people don't really care for the confused interior

Most people don't really care for the lack of room in the Camaro

Most people don't care for visibility in the Camaro.

Modding, what are your plans. Mustang have better aftermarket support. Handles FI really well where as you will get more out of bolt-ons for N/A power with the Camaro.

Price is no longer a arguing point because it appears they are at realistics prices now.

However the continued sales of Mustang and Dodge still selling more than the newest, latest and greatest supercar killer Camaro, speak volumes in many ways.

However, what you REALLY need to do is stop listening to me, stop listening to Bill and stop reading stuff online based off subjective opinions and just go test drive both cars. Don't just take them out for a spin around the dealer's parking lot. Take them down a busy stop and go road. Take it on the highway. Take them on a back road with curves. Then you take your impressions and you form an opinion of your own because WE HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU LIKE. :headbonk::lol::D
I will try them. Thank you for wisdom. I think it best if I test drive without dealerman in car with me.

I have to learn Dodge pony cars, but not content with Fiat. They small cars no?
Sponsored

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT

It is important that the car is strong. We must present a powerful image or my wife and friends not respect me. If I spend much money, I want to beat Bill.

I also consider buying a restomod. They look and sound much better than most new cars. FYI, I'm a troll guys.
Buy a pro mod then. Done deal.

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
I will try them. Thank you for wisdom. I think it best if I test drive without dealerman in car with me.
Yes. It's always good to have a salesman with you. Although the Chevy salesman will probably try to grab your crotch while you're driving because people who like Camaros are pretty :gossip::crazy::eek:

metalhead79

That thang got a Hemi?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
It is important that the car is strong. We must present a powerful image or my wife and friends not respect me. If I spend much money, I want to beat Bill.

I also consider buying a restomod. They look and sound much better than most new cars.
What the....

This guy is a troll.

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO

Sponsored

Chef jpd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 6M, Grab ass lime. Ex: 2016 EB PPP CO
Vehicle Showcase
It is important that the car is strong. We must present a powerful image or my wife and friends not respect me.
This cannot be serious.
Here is your next car:
ztibjik.jpg

Or
geiger-h3-01.jpg

Or better yet
423131944_d3f72c498a.jpg

Last edited:

aspensilver

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2006 MBenz SLK55 AMG - '97 BMW 540I - 2010 Audi S4

I also consider buying a restomod. They look and sound much better than most new cars.

OK, that was a lot lower effort of a troll response on your part. Your opener is actually something that although sounds uneducated is indistinguishable from a lot of real posts.

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Can't...tell...if...serious...
troll.jpg

Sponsored

Maggneto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Turbo Premium PP/Navi/ZF(6R80) Shaker Pro
Get a Tesla, it has ludicrous speed...
nathan-fisher-snakes-and-ladders-continuous-delivery-edition-14-638.jpg

BluByeU

M6G SoCal Cruisers
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob HT
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium GTPP Recaros & Shaker 401a
Exactly. What's next, asking which house we should buy on the internet?
Haha, I was going to post this very question in the Off-Topic Lounge section of the forum - Tri-level, ranch style, condo maybe? J/K...

To the OP, do your homework, read what's on the forums for both cars, take a look at the pro & cons, strengths/weaknesses, go test drive both vehicles if possible. Something I wish that I had done before purchasing my current Mustang is to attend a local Cars & Coffees. Gear-heads enjoy talking about the merits of their car.

BLUF - you make the decision, it's a helluva time to be in the market for a powerful American V-8 Coupe :headbang:

Chef jpd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 6M, Grab ass lime. Ex: 2016 EB PPP CO
Vehicle Showcase

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score