Sponsored

Ever seen anyone taking pics of your Mustang?

FranzVonHoffer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Mustang Base GT TP
A couple of months ago I was at a patio bar and the valets reverse parked me and a friends S550 Mustang in front of the bar. Some dude walking down the street stopped and snapped a pic of our two cars parked side by side.

Then today during lunch I saw a guy walking out to his car stop and snap a picture of my car again.
Sponsored

TruBlu16GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darrin
Vehicle(s)
'16 Blue GT Base
Yup. It's weird if you ask me. I'm in all honesty a very private person and don't like a big fuss to be made about me or my possessions.

AJ ROJO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
These things are a dime a dozen in South Florida so you all must live where these cars are not buzzing around Everywhere?

Agent_S550

Legend in his own mind
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT PP
Yep. It happens. I just say thanks make small talk and roll along

GT_Dave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mach 1 408EFI , 2016 GT350
Happens to me quite often.

Sponsored

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
There is a thread of Mustang owners taking pics of people taking pics of their cars. LOL... no joke.. not sure where it is though...

I still get some pictures and looks... but not as many as when I first got the car.

Kenny_S550GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Yeah, this happened the other day. Kids with the blue stang pull out of the in n out drive thru and decide to illegally park in the handicap to hop out and take pics. I was really shocked. Mine is the black one.

Last edited:

TruBlu16GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darrin
Vehicle(s)
'16 Blue GT Base
These things are a dime a dozen in South Florida so you all must live where these cars are not buzzing around Everywhere?
If you Google my location, yeah - I'm in the middle of downtown nowhere.
To my knowledge, I'm the only '16 GT in the Nelson-Trail-Castlegar area.

There are two other '15 GT's and a '15 Ecoboost. That's it.

When I took mine to the local dealership to get a new oil filter - they didn't even know what my car was. One of the salesmen said "Gee, that's in nice shape for a 2005!" I fired back with "You're not much of a salesman, are you?" as I walked on to the parts desk. If they can't even identify their own product..... :frusty:

Varekai

Mustang Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
A buddy sent me a link to a craigslist ad, someone apparently had to use my car as a sales pitch for there's. The blue stripe was a painters tape line from when I was changing out my stripes.
CLShelby.jpg

Sponsored

chrisgonzales

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic [wrap'd grey] GT Premium PP
Happens all the time, never thought to take a pic of the person taking a picture... lol inception

kapiteinlangzaam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 GT Coupe 6MT PP1
All the time. But the Mustang is a rare car here.

Only about 120 S550 areregistered on the road in total, of which about 10 are GTs

Silver_Bullet_S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rashad
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver GT Premium
i haven't seen anybody snap a picture of my car, but i have been stopped numerous times. mostly when i pull into a gas station or at chik fil a. one time i got caught at a red light and a guy stood next to his car waiting for me to pull into the lot. talked with me for a few.

the only time it bothers me is when i'm in a rush and people just wanna drag on a story, even when i tell them i need to go

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2016 California Special Convertible
i haven't seen anybody snap a picture of my car, but i have been stopped numerous times. mostly when i pull into a gas station or at chik fil a. one time i got caught at a red light and a guy stood next to his car waiting for me to pull into the lot. talked with me for a few.

the only time it bothers me is when i'm in a rush and people just wanna drag on a story, even when i tell them i need to go
Crates of them
Best ones were when I took the car to work, and parked her near 10 Downing Street and asked the security guards to keep a eye on her
was told they could have sold tickets to take pictures :D
Left the F750 dashcam on security mood, watched back the footage last weekend. loads of kids and families having pics taken and taking pics. then a older couple walk over, he stands by the car and actually puts his hand on the hood vent as his wife takes a pic. So all the kids had respect, but the elderly man did not, was a bit surprised :frusty:

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
I've had people take pictures of my car with me in it and eventually peer into the driver window and realize I was sitting in there (can't see me through the tint). It's hilarious.

Always funny to hear kids tell their friends that my car is the new GT500 and has 900 hp and they saw it on YouTube. None of that being remotely true, of course. Hear stuff like that ALL THE TIME.
Sponsored