Sponsored

Seceda91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G35 M6 - Want a V8!!
Last weekend I looked at some Camaros in the local dealer's lot. They look good. I think they are better looking in person than in photos. I haven't really been impressed with the car in photos at all. The rear doesn't look as bad in person either, in my opinion. I hope to drive one next spring and see what they are like. -12F this morning and the roads are crappy, so I wouldn't learn much driving one of them right now. I love american muscle cars and while I'm a Ford guy I wouldn't rule out possibly buying a future Camaro or Challenger. After all the hype I really want to experience the new car for myself. I will probably try to drive an SS and a V8 1LE both.
You already have a GT350 (My dream car).. how can you have another car 40k car?? I can't even get a base GT because of insurance!

So jealous of you guys man damn :eek: :hail:

5.0 435

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
.07 Shelby SGT #0016 ...18 GT PP1 manual
It's been over a year now and I just can't warm up to the looks of the 16 Camaro. The side back window roof line reminds me of a 69 chevelle. Look @ the crappy rear spoiler. Why no SS badging on the side. Is it a 4 banger or V/8 ? Why such a Hugh sat radio ant ? Being 6'5" no way I could drive one with a helmet on. At the ford North America track event I had no problem fitting in the 350.
image.jpeg

Last edited:

GOFAST

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Still looking
There is a place. Like over there. They're is the contraction of they are. I really do not understand why that is so hard to get lol. I think just as many people are. calling the ZL1 a super car as a 350. The fifth gen sold more, but the sixth gen is a far superior car. The problem is the packaging and price.
Agreed. It is hard to take someone seriously that can't even speak one language correctly. Sad really.

Sponsored

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
I don't know. I think they look good from most angles. The back sucks. And the spoiler looks like it belongs on a riced out Honda. But the low roofline looks great. It's what I liked best about my old Camaro. As long as I wasn't sitting inside it.

68fbjjz109

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' GTPP
It's been over a year now and I just can't warm up to the looks of the 16 Camaro. The side back window roof line reminds me of a 69 chevelle. Look @ the crappy rear spoiler. Why no SS badging on the side. Is it a 4 banger or V/8 ? Why such a Hugh sat radio ant ? Being 6'5" no way I could drive one with a helmet on. At the ford North America track event I had no problem fitting in the 350.
Have you sat in a Camaro?

I ask because I felt the seat goes notably lower than the Mustang.

I drive very upright, I have to recline the seat back some to comfortably clear a helmet )(6'3"). At that point I lost some of the shoulder bolsters effectiveness. (GT350 seats). I might bring in a helmet in to work and see how much clearance we have on the whole camaro we have onsite.

Seceda91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G35 M6 - Want a V8!!
They're not too bad looking IMO. They can look mean at certain angles. It does look more cartoonish
040116_motor_camaro_1.vadapt.664.high.23.jpg

The rear has a fast ass tho.. Looks better than the 5th Gen IMO

68fbjjz109

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' GTPP
040116_motor_camaro_1.vadapt.664.high.23.jpg

This is a great angle for them. The somewhat odd b pillar transition blends away well.

My coworker described looking through/over the dash and hood profile as making the Deathstar trench run.

Sponsored

5.0 435

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)

I drive very upright, I have to recline the seat back some to comfortably clear a helmet )(6'3"). At that point I lost some of the shoulder bolsters effectiveness. (GT350 seats). I might bring in a helmet in to work and see how much clearance we have on the whole camaro we have onsite.
Yes I sat in it for about 5 months. I don't like to mention this but I owned one last dec a 2SS. Like I said I could not warm up to it. If it had a glass roof no way could I sit in it with or without a helmet.
image.jpg

ZaneWayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy SS
I don't like to mention this but I owned one last dec a 2SS. Like I said I could not warm up to it.
You're that guy lol. Had a 350 on order, Ford didn't post performance times and it had a lack luster 0-60 from a mag and you canceled your order right? Then you bought an SS? Or was that someone else?

68fbjjz109

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' GTPP
Yes I sat in it for about 5 months. I don't like to mention this but I owned one last dec a 2SS. Like I said I could not warm up to it. If it had a glass roof no way could I sit in it with or without a helmet.
So you have more room in the Shelby. Good to know. I have been pushing for a buddy to get a 1LE. He is taller than I am.

5.0 435

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
You're that guy lol. Had a 350 on order, Ford didn't post performance times and it had a lack luster 0-60 from a mag and you canceled your order right? Then you bought an SS? Or was that someone else?
No but almost the Shelby ( base model )MSRP. came in and it was not to my liking and got my deposit back. The SS was a tweener. Also had a 16 Vette @ $9K off MSRP used that as a trade and got $2500 more the I paid for it ....KBB .Got a used 350 track pack in sept under MSRP duh.
It's been a crazy year.

Last edited:

Competition Orange

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350

Sat in a 1LE hoping to love it, don't fit. 6'6" and head was hitting roof with seat back not even as vertical as I'd want. Helmet LOL...
Sponsored