• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

ec0B00stedS550 - I want my parts!

OP
OP
Dntalman

Dntalman

Black Top Brawler
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Thank you to everyone that has helped me try to resolve the issue… iEcobeast, he has responded to you on Facebook. Unfortunately, he has yet to sepond to me. I will call him at work tomorrow, maybe that will make him do the right thing. The sad thing is it was 160.00 dollars... A man is measured by the choices we make... No matter how small... They can be life changing… Your name should mean something... Always try to do the right thing… I hope he makes the right choice.

OP
OP
Dntalman

Dntalman

Black Top Brawler
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
He finally responded to me on Facebook... Here is the Facebook conversation. He gets paid on the 10th. He will pay me then.. I guess we will see..

therealdannye

President of Capitol S550
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Deadpool 5.0
He finally responded to me on Facebook... Here is the Facebook conversation. He gets paid on the 10th. He will pay me then.. I guess we will see..
Talk about a bare minimum response. Guy is a prick. I'm glad you outed him. I'd have been very sad to have him in my club unbeknownst to me that he's a douchebag.

OP
OP
Dntalman

Dntalman

Black Top Brawler
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
And yes... I had to use my wife's FB account because I do not have one! LOL

SfSerge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Evolution: 2015 Mustang Perf Prem
What a dick, if he mailed it out then provide the tracking #. Also whats that supposed to mean "I did mail it out buy whatever" like he sent out the part and he's gonna refund you the money too. For sure he didnt mail out shit.

MyFirst5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 deep impact blue premium gt
Talk about a bare minimum response. Guy is a prick. I'm glad you outed him. I'd have been very sad to have him in my club unbeknownst to me that he's a douchebag.
its even more pathetic a 38 year old grown ass man has to wait to get paid to pay up..guess he sucks in finances just as bad in life!

d4rk_hrs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Les
Vehicle(s)
'16 Black GT PP
Hopefully you get your money soon. Thieves are the worst scum.

Southview

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Herby
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Convertible
Good luck. I have a feeling you will be contacting him again :paddle::mad:

Gatorac

Chin Tack Days Event Mgr
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2016 Premium GTPP Triple Yellow
Obvious stalling tactic saying he will pay you back on the 10th when he gets paid. Keep pushing now and don't wait for the 10th.

MyFirst5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 deep impact blue premium gt
Obvious stalling tactic saying he will pay you back on the 10th when he gets paid. Keep pushing now and don't wait for the 10th.
tending to really agree with this..i mean dude doesn't have $160? and as for the 10th..if he actually has a job and gets paid every 2 weeks, he was just paid yesterday..:paddle:

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
What a dick, if he mailed it out then provide the tracking #. Also whats that supposed to mean "I did mail it out buy whatever" like he sent out the part and he's gonna refund you the money too. For sure he didnt mail out shit.
^^^You got it brother!!!
Dude is a wicked dick. He said he mailed the part out, then states he gets paid the 10th and will repay then. So,...what's it gonna be.
Scumbag!

Last edited:

hamzah596

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hamza
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
personally i would take this to legal. this is fraud and from what i see the guys did an amazing job locating him

OP
OP
Dntalman

Dntalman

Black Top Brawler
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
personally i would take this to legal. this is fraud and from what i see the guys did an amazing job locating him
I have never had to deal with this. Do I send the info to his local Police Department and have him arrested?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Time must be tough at McDonald's. Cut the guy a break.