Sponsored

Koons Baltimore Ford Mustang Appearance and Performance Packages

Tom.snyder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 GTPP Premium
Very tastefully done! Seems like you could add some color matched JLT coil covers to really nail the engine bay, and I don't think they are too expensive.

That's my only suggestion.

-T
Next one for sure!
Sponsored

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
Ford Motor Credit is allowing these to be financed, with modifications?

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
Bad ass for sure but for that price you can get the real thing!

Tom.snyder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 GTPP Premium
Ford Motor Credit is allowing these to be financed, with modifications?
Ford will finance them with no problem... With great credit, Ford will finance up to 130% of the wholesale value of the vehicle (aka the dealer invoice) If the financed amount is too high (loan to value based off the invoice/wholesale of the vehicle), we forward the copies of the modifications to them and typically they will adjust the invoice upwards by as much as 80-100% of the modification (in car finance speak it's known as an upfit/package)... If the Loan to value is too much they will "condition" the approval for a certain percentage (ex. 115% of invoice) which would require a trade in with equity or down payment. I'll put an example below lol...

Dealer Invoice This Car Stock is 41,906 with an MSRP of 44,220.

41,906 x 1.30 (130%) = 54,477.80 which would be the max amount to finance.

41,906 + 12,796 (80% of the upfit) = 54,702 - New Wholesale amount.

Depending on your credit history, Ford could financing as much as 71k on this vehicle with nothing down - most likely a top tier credit customer could finance this much... However, a top tier credit customer usually isn't putting themselves that far in debt on a certain vehicle and rarely do we have customers financing that high over wholesale.

Loan to value is essentially how you're able to finance a vehicle with no money down while rollings taxes and tags in to your purchase. Technically you're financing more than a car is worth but that's where the risk vs credit history comes in to play with finance companies like Ford, Ally, Suntrust, PNC, Capital One, Chase... All of those banks usually have dealer programs set up with dealerships like ourselves and they compete for our business and send the lowest rates possible..

FISHTAIL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium PP
It's just a sticker and it's not a requirement of course and there's no charge to add or remove it :-) ...

We also never drill holes in to tag brackets without a customer request first lol:ford:
I would just like to say thank you for this. I got my car from you guys (Silver Spring store though) and was stoked when I saw you hadn't drilled the bumper.

You should just order a pile of Craigs no drill brackets and offer to sell them to customers before they leave (and install them while they are doing paperwork) so they can have a removable front tag without holes.

Sponsored

Tom.snyder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 GTPP Premium
I would just like to say thank you for this. I got my car from you guys (Silver Spring store though) and was stoked when I saw you hadn't drilled the bumper.

You should just order a pile of Craigs no drill brackets and offer to sell them to customers before they leave (and install them while they are doing paperwork) so they can have a removable front tag without holes.
Not all stores do it but luckily our other store didn't on yours!

I've already got wheels and tires piling up in the employee break room from NOLimit Trucks and the Mustangs we have done lol... Management Company doesn't like clutter lolzzz:doh:

Tom.snyder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 GTPP Premium
Bad ass for sure but for that price you can get the real thing!
Close to it yes...

However, I've got a lot of customers every month buying Base GTPP 300a Mustangs for the low 30k range and they drool over Shelby's if we ever have them in stock... Get rid of the Ford Performance Track Suspension/CAI/Tune and just do the cosmetic stuff and you could be looking at sub 40k for a 350R Appearance Pack w/435HP that sounds great and comes standard with Sync and a Backup Camera!

We totally get that not everyone can or wants to spend 60k on a Mustang so the (what we hope everyone finds tasteful) adds are there to spice up their daily drivers! I most certainly don't have a day to day car other than my GT let alone a weekend GT350 to play around with (... as much as I wish I did lol)

The Project6GR Wheels make the car!

FISHTAIL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium PP

I've already got wheels and tires piling up in the employee break room from NOLimit Trucks and the Mustangs we have done lol... Management Company doesn't like clutter lolzzz:doh:
It was a DX from your store I think. At least that's where your website showed it before it showed up in silver spring. Not that I had any problems with silver spring, but I doubt I'll go through them again..getting to/from there suuuucks. Baltimore is much easier for me to get too these days.

As for the brackets...they take up way less room than wheels tires. lol. The box mine came in was about the size of a hard cover book.

FISHTAIL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium PP

Also...does this mean a discounted sale price on take off wheels/tires???? lol

Tom.snyder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 GTPP Premium
Also...does this mean a discounted sale price on take off wheels/tires???? lol
Seeing as how my 2016 GT w/8k miles on it may or may not need a set of rear GTPP Wheels, I might AR (accounts receivable) myself and apply what I pay for them to the cost of the car haha... However, the 6GR wheels are winking at me haha!

Sponsored

FISHTAIL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium PP
Seeing as how my 2016 GT w/8k miles on it may or may not need a set of rear GTPP Wheels, I might AR (accounts receivable) myself and apply what I pay for them to the cost of the car haha... However, the 6GR wheels are winking at me haha!
Nice. lol. Ok, so question about your car then (Feel free to PM me this one so the thread doesn't get derailed)...the steering wheel. How is that holding up? I was going to order one, but I DD my car and I'm concerned about the thing getting all matted and nasty.

I also take it this general thread means your particular dealership is somewhat Mod friendly. And by that I mean the techs you have aren't going to pull the mod card before they even completely diagnose the problem? I totally get denying a warranty claim if a modification is to blame (that's only fair) but it sucks when guys flag a car and a claim gets denied for no reason.

Tom.snyder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 GTPP Premium
Nice. lol. Ok, so question about your car then (Feel free to PM me this one so the thread doesn't get derailed)...the steering wheel. How is that holding up? I was going to order one, but I DD my car and I'm concerned about the thing getting all matted and nasty.

I also take it this general thread means your particular dealership is somewhat Mod friendly. And by that I mean the techs you have aren't going to pull the mod card before they even completely diagnose the problem? I totally get denying a warranty claim if a modification is to blame (that's only fair) but it sucks when guys flag a car and a claim gets denied for no reason.
PM'd ya...

Excuse the dark photo... We took a photo of my wheel that night at the last minute hoping to get a good one for the 350R Appearance Pack
Wheel.jpg

FISHTAIL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium PP
PM'd ya...

Excuse the dark photo... We took a photo of my wheel that night at the last minute hoping to get a good one for the 350R Appearance Pack
Crap I want one of those. You are not helping.

SK GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT(sold), 17 1LE
Looks good. I'm not a fan of the rear valance not being the same CF as the side and front splitter. Or vice versa
Sponsored