SpArKy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Hi all,

Always loved the american muscle cars and they've always turned my head when i would rarely see one on UK roads.

When i was looking at buying a new 4 series a couple of months ago I walked out of the dealership and saw a Mustang in the Ford dealer next door and had to take a look. Before I knew it I was hooked and just had to have one.

Was on the waiting list for all of 1 week before coming to the conclusion I wasn't going to be able to wait so decided to buy an ex-demo instead.

Picked her up the other day and loving every moment with her!

Front.png

Rear.png

Booked in for some stripes tomorrow :headbang:
Sponsored

Wobs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Good choice and welcome to the world of Mustangs, what colour stripes are you going for.

stevec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT!!
What a great way to get a S550 without suffering all the pain of delivery.
Congrats and welcome to the fold

Norman Bloke

I'm watching you
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold
That is exactly what I did as well, I kept eyeing up a BMW 4 series Grand Coupe, but a couple of test drives in a Mustang made my mind up. Then while looking around to avoid the wait my local dealer phoned and asked if I wanted to buy their red demonstrator.
Mmm, have to think about this...

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Welcome buddy! So, what's the list of mods include :)?

Sponsored

OP
OP
SpArKy

SpArKy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Good choice and welcome to the world of Mustangs, what colour stripes are you going for.
I think the black stripes look great, but for me on a red or blue car it HAS to be white :headbang:

That is exactly what I did as well, I kept eyeing up a BMW 4 series Grand Coupe, but a couple of test drives in a Mustang made my mind up. Then while looking around to avoid the wait my local dealer phoned and asked if I wanted to buy their red demonstrator.
Mmm, have to think about this...
You won't regret it, actually just had the BMW dealer leave a message saying the discounts and interest rate on the 4 series are improved for July. For me the only reason to wait would be for SYNC3, SYNC2 is pretty bad :(

Welcome buddy! So, what's the list of mods include :)?
stripes, and err, very interested in your red taillights actually, not that keen on the white ones. After that unfortunately gonna have to invest in somewhere to put her as she's parked on the road at the minute and that won't do, so a driveway is the priority which looks like it'll set me back nearly ÂŁ4k :frusty:

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
I
stripes, and err, very interested in your red taillights actually, not that keen on the white ones. After that unfortunately gonna have to invest in somewhere to put her as she's parked on the road at the minute and that won't do, so a driveway is the priority which looks like it'll set me back nearly ÂŁ4k :frusty:
They're just vinyl tints matey, can be got from Anchor Room, probably one of the single greatest exterior mods I've done (It's the only one ;) ). I personally thought the white looked sh1te on the Race Red, personal preference and all!

I believe [MENTION=14295]Kristian87[/MENTION] got a pair from one of the chaps on the forums - looks to be another good set, but will be cheaper than anchor rooms as no import/postage fees.

Knock the wall down, replace with gate, park her on the grass... That's where ponies belong ;)!

OP
OP
SpArKy

SpArKy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Stripes fitted, couldn't be happier :D

FrontSide.png

Side.png

Rocker.png

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
Nice!

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Wow! Stripes look great - good job! Works really well with the custom pack as well :cheers:

Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Good job with the stripes mate, look the nuts, looks like [MENTION=18701]RandyStang[/MENTION] has a red friend with white stripes!

OP
OP
SpArKy

SpArKy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Good job with the stripes mate, look the nuts, looks like [MENTION=18701]RandyStang[/MENTION] has a red friend with white stripes!
it's a good look :)

just spent 5 minutes trying to reverse her into the most awkward space just so she'd be facing forwards for when i go back later :lol:

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
it's a good look :)

just spent 5 minutes trying to reverse her into the most awkward space just so she'd be facing forwards for when i go back later :lol:
Yeah, eff that, drive into it, have the trouble when you come back ;)! :headbang:

NornIron91

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
White stripes look awesome with the custom pack.
Sponsored