• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

SOLD

juan_tony1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Juan
Vehicle(s)
ECO DIB TANG
How much shipped to 28377
Sponsored

OP
OP
angermgmt14

angermgmt14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium--Oxford White--A6
Bump....price lowered.

Nick

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trackstangs.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
Strange that these haven't sold. People fight every day over these on ebay in the $350 plus shipping price range.

OP
OP
angermgmt14

angermgmt14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium--Oxford White--A6
Yep, I think my price now is in line with Ebay if not a bit cheaper. I really didn't even want to go below $300. I would rather not ship and I'm sure many don't want to pay for the $$$ to ship either. I would think you guys with Eco's and V6's could save money by driving up here and picking up, with the great gas mileage you guys get....:ninja:

Nick

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trackstangs.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
Shelby ships them from Vegas for $55 so with shipping you're still under ebay.

Sponsored

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
Slightly off topic...who manufactures these? Not Brembo, correct?
(Says ford / motorcraft in the ford catalog, but not the mfr)

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Slightly off topic...who manufactures these? Not Brembo, correct?
(Says ford / motorcraft in the ford catalog, but not the mfr)
I think the calipers are made by Continental.

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback

Sponsored

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
Dang. They aren't Brembo's :doh:
Right?!

I wrote him about this and he is arguing with me. He's all 'who makes them, then?' I said Motorcraft - it is the label used, I think most people would use that answer. But no, he had to get all technical and is ALL-CAPSing at me.

He's all, 'Ha! You don't get it, my friend, there is no Motorcraft factory!' :rolleyes: :shrug: :D

I said, 'I don't care if Pillsbury bakes them and slaps a Motorcraft label on them, you are completely missing the point. Let me make it easy for you: Motorcraft brakes ≠ Brembo brakes. You are selling the VW Beetle of brakes and passing them off as Porsche. Hope that makes more sense' :lol:

(Disclosure: Obviously I used an extreme exaggeration in an attempt to get my point across. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the non-PP GT front brakes, they are clearly powerful and get the job done :))

Sorry about the thread hijack, OP, I just can't stand shady ebay sellers. :mad: These brakes are a nice upgrade and you are selling them at a really good price, if they're not long gone already. I have been thinking of selling mine as well somewhere out here on the opposite coast and I already have an Ecoboost owner in mind ;) GLWS if you even still have them :p:cheers:

Akwarreng

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
warren
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt premium PP