Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

racer24crm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chase
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red GT
Got new rims and tires. Advanti Hybris 19x8.5 up front...19x9.5 in the rear. Continental ExtremeContact DW 255/40 and 285/35 respectively. Shaved close to 40 pounds off the car with these wheels and tires over the stock 18s and they didn't break the bank
phpBQDmgWPM.jpg
phppdPcSGPM.jpg
phpqHgX2WPM.jpg

Bill-O

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT - Ruby Red Premium
Got new rims and tires. Advanti Hybris 19x8.5 up front...19x9.5 in the rear. Continental ExtremeContact DW 255/40 and 285/35 respectively. Shaved close to 40 pounds off the car with these wheels and tires over the stock 18s and they didn't break the bank
Great pics of an awesome looking car. :thumbsup:

stresstest

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
DIB 2016 GT Premium
Looks very good. I think if you would have went black on the color you would have lost something there... good job

racer24crm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chase
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red GT
Thanks guys. I knew I didn't want black and was originally looking at charcoal/gunmetal wheels but then I thought a bright color would look good with Ruby Red. The color has a lot of depth to it so, honestly, you can put almost any color on it. The wheels are almost like a white silver or platinum color with a machined face.

Sponsored

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
Thanks guys. I knew I didn't want black and was originally looking at charcoal/gunmetal wheels but then I thought a bright color would look good with Ruby Red. The color has a lot of depth to it so, honestly, you can put almost any color on it. The wheels are almost like a white silver or platinum color with a machined face.
I have the same color and I cant decide what color to go with since so many colors and types of wheel look good on this car. Great choice !!
Its great that you were able to reduce the unsprung weight by that much, you should really feel that in performance ! :thumbsup:

racer24crm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chase
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red GT
I have the same color and I cant decide what color to go with since so many colors and types of wheel look good on this car. Great choice !!
Its great that you were able to reduce the unsprung weight by that much, you should really feel that in performance ! :thumbsup:
It makes it feel like a new car. Feels like I lost close to 100 pounds off the car which is the benefit of the unsprung weight loss. I can feel the suspension working a lot less harder now which is nice since I don't PP suspension. I can only imagine that the car is gonna be amazing when I bite the bullet on the FRPP Track Pack.

I would say stay away from black wheels because they are getting played out and the color is already dark so a bright wheel will stand out better. Plus, you already have black PP wheels.

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
It makes it feel like a new car. Feels like I lost close to 100 pounds off the car which is the benefit of the unsprung weight loss. I can feel the suspension working a lot less harder now which is nice since I don't PP suspension. I can only imagine that the car is gonna be amazing when I bite the bullet on the FRPP Track Pack.

I would say stay away from black wheels because they are getting played out and the color is already dark so a bright wheel will stand out better. Plus, you already have black PP wheels.
Yes, I doubt I will get another black set. I really like the Project 6GR wheels so I am saving my pennies for a set of those unless something else comes along

PonyGrrrl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeanne
Vehicle(s)
16 Cadillac ATS V Coupe
I ordered a billet clutch pedal extender from American Muscle.

Sponsored

Gdyup50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
Took her to get some ice cream...ran into this guy...

20160607_202333.jpg

StoplightWarrior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 STi, 2016 Camaro SS, 2016 Infiniti QX50
Nice wheels, Racer - I have the same setup but with the black wheels. I chose them mainly for the weight savings, but I also wanted to keep with the black on Magnetic theme:

e5zsOYD.jpg

I definitely like your silver ones on the Red color, though.

ramairgt1

15 GT PP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Mustang GT PP2
Thank you:cheers:

Nice! I love my Mach Thunder. How do you like it so far? It is going to get a lot deeper after 500-1000 miles. I could not believe the tonal change from the first time I drove it.
Its kinda loud but I think I will manage. MY son on the other hand didnt want to ride in it this morning lol.
I did have some drone when I brought it home but I was able to adjust a J pipe last night and it was fine this morning.

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
So glad you ent Bling!! Makes your car really stand out! Sweet choice!! I'm not a fan of Black wheels either!!
Sponsored