Official 6G Shift knob pics thread

PonyGrrrl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeanne
Vehicle(s)
16 Cadillac ATS V Coupe
Literally just got my shipment confirmation. I placed my order on April 15th so around a month and half. Don't know if that's longer than average but I'm just super stoked to be seeing it soon.

I'm sure the wait will be worth it:cheers::headbang:

It would have been perfect if I had it today as steeda is installing their tri ax on my car tomorrow
You're going to love the Tri Ax! So, I have roughly 4 more weeks of waiting but it will definately be worth the wait.
Sponsored

Brometheus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Premium PP 6MT

RoninRed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Prem. (PP) Magnetic
Is there anyone who makes a chrome shifter with the pattern done in black antique? I can't find this anywhere and it's a classic in my eyes to have on a muscle car.

chriseco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 silver 6spd base ecoboost
How does every one like the feel of the aftermarket knobs vs stock
During speed shifting ?
Do u prefer lighter or weighted ?

5starr0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
anyone get the MGW know when they ordered a short throw from them? Did you like the feel or have an opinion?

Sponsored

Anarchy Motive

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
You're going to love the Tri Ax! So, I have roughly 4 more weeks of waiting but it will definately be worth the wait.
Shouldn't be that long, should be around 10 more days actually.

Atlas, Transparent Red
Oh and it's gorgeous. I've spent the last couple days editing over 1200 photos of knobs. I'll upload some here shortly.

Is there anyone who makes a chrome shifter with the pattern done in black antique? I can't find this anywhere and it's a classic in my eyes to have on a muscle car.
Do you have a pic of it? I'm sure I can do it.

How does every one like the feel of the aftermarket knobs vs stock
During speed shifting ?
Do u prefer lighter or weighted ?
Always weighted, I'm biased but that's the way to do. Our Atlas seems to be a home run in the S550 at 588 grams, but the Titan is awesome as well at 625 grams. Both weighted and vastly help improve the shifter feel.

anyone get the MGW know when they ordered a short throw from them? Did you like the feel or have an opinion?
We made a small design modification to fit the MGW shifter and Barton as well. Our knob fits great on both applications.

PonyGrrrl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeanne
Vehicle(s)
16 Cadillac ATS V Coupe
Shouldn't be that long, should be around 10 more days actually.

Oh and it's gorgeous. I've spent the last couple days editing over 1200 photos of knobs. I'll upload some here shortly.

Do you have a pic of it? I'm sure I can do it.

Always weighted, I'm biased but that's the way to do. Our Atlas seems to be a home run in the S550 at 588 grams, but the Titan is awesome as well at 625 grams. Both weighted and vastly help improve the shifter feel.

We made a small design modification to fit the MGW shifter and Barton as well. Our knob fits great on both applications.
Awesome! Thanks Derrick!

Sponsored

DrunkMonkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 5.0

lol im one of the few to order the Titan we shall see how that goes....

and you already implemented your modification to fit the MGW?
Sponsored