Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT
[MENTION=19287]Tribefan[/MENTION] that looks very sharp!
Sponsored

Tribefan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
I like the look of the black spoiler and stripes on the CO.

I have orang on orange.

Dave
@Tribefan - I've been waiting so long to see Black on Comp and it was really worth the wait!

Looks fantastic. Thanks so much again for your support and business we appreciate it.

Alex

[MENTION=19287]Tribefan[/MENTION] that looks very sharp!
Thanks for the compliments guys. I really like the look and I think it completes the look of the car. I'm hoping to get some nice(r) pictures of the car this weekend once I've washed all the pollen off.

Tems

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB Mustang
I am really looking into getting a spoiler, is this one a good size, I feel like the MMD V Series is to big.

Rickycardo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT auto
Installed mine last weekend. No regrets ever. This spoiler matches the body lines of the S550 perfectly. Took me longer to remove the glue from the stock spoiler than to install the Foose.
20160413_172305-2.jpg
20160413_172341_002-2.jpg
20160413_172454_002-2.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsored

Genxer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT / Perf pack / DIB
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone have pics of a the black spoiler on DIB?

Rickycardo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT auto

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150 EcoBoost/'08 Bullitt
Looking good guys!

Dadsreward

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 EcoBoost Premium PP
Any thoughts on this being mounted using only the double sided tape. I have spoiler delete and would prefer to not drill holes, mainly to keep my options open in the future. I read several members mounting the Roush in this manner.

Sponsored

SterlingStangMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Magnetic Ecoboost
LOL! Let me know when they are on the highway so I can stay off the road. The double side tape is strong but the stresses would likely cause it to just fly off. God help you if it hits another car. As I said in my post, the drilling is the easiest part and without a factory spoiler to deal with, it is a walk in the park. I think it is safe to say if you do mount a spoiler, you would probably replace it with a bigger one than this one. For me, this is right balance of size and style.

Rickycardo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT auto
Any thoughts on this being mounted using only the double sided tape. I have spoiler delete and would prefer to not drill holes, mainly to keep my options open in the future. I read several members mounting the Roush in this manner.
Only if you want to do this:

SK GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT(sold), 17 1LE
LOL! Let me know when they are on the highway so I can stay off the road. The double side tape is strong but the stresses would likely cause it to just fly off. God help you if it hits another car. As I said in my post, the drilling is the easiest part and without a factory spoiler to deal with, it is a walk in the park. I think it is safe to say if you do mount a spoiler, you would probably replace it with a bigger one than this one. For me, this is right balance of size and style.
Prepping the surface and using adhesive promoter...there is no way it would come off. Be sure to use a quality 3M double sided tape. Not sure if you have ever removed something that has been attached with this stuff but it is extremely strong when applied correctly.

Fuse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6
I installed mine last week after sitting on it for a month and it looks great. It does the back end so much more justice than the factory lip spoiler. The side view and rear view of the car looks so much better. It is also nice that it doesn't obstruct the rear view.

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150 EcoBoost/'08 Bullitt
Only if you want to do this:
[MENTION=18443]SterlingStangMan[/MENTION] [MENTION=7389]Rickycardo[/MENTION]

As long as it's installed correctly? It stays on the car.

We've been attaching Pre-Painted parts here via 3M and Adhesive promoter well over 5 years now and I know when it's an install error, or product issue.

Product issue? - 3M Tape sitting over long periods of time; Adhesive doesn't react well to heat in a warehouse that we don't have air conditioned!

For this we cycle through our 3M like stocking a fridge.
Prepping the surface and using adhesive promoter...there is no way it would come off. Be sure to use a quality 3M double sided tape. Not sure if you have ever removed something that has been attached with this stuff but it is extremely strong when applied correctly.
[MENTION=11231]SK GT[/MENTION] - Thank you sir.

I installed mine last week after sitting on it for a month and it looks great. It does the back end so much more justice than the factory lip spoiler. The side view and rear view of the car looks so much better. It is also nice that it doesn't obstruct the rear view.
[MENTION=22989]Fuse[/MENTION] - Happy to hear it!

Alex
Sponsored