Be on the lookout - Stolen GT 350 wheels Atlanta

FPCV8YO

Rode Hard & Put Away Wet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 350Z GT Roadster
Why wouldn't the fronts fit the S550?
The GT350 fenders are wider and the front suspension components are different so, the wheels have a different offset.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Built4Speed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium White
The GT350 fenders are wider so the wheels have a different offset.
Gotcha, I just calculated the difference between this wheel & the GT 20" OEM wheel. The GT350 fronts have an offset of 30 if I'm reading the wheel stamp correctly - 19x10.5JX30 and that would protrude 33mm further than the stock 20" GT wheel.

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0

R 350 gt Donson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, F10 BMW M-Sport 2019 GT2
I would make a deal to go pick them up with a Police officer, make him show proof of payment an track them back to the car....I will bet those are his !!

Sponsored

RaceRedGT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350 Race Red #1888
Does anyone have any LEO friends in the ATL area? if not, I may be able to put you in touch with someone that may help. Not sure how much a trooper could help here, but it may be worth a shot.

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
"DEALER TAKEOFF?? :tsk: :shrug: :paddle:
ebay-gt350-wheels.jpg

Glenn G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
15 DIB 6MT base Ecoboost
Who knows what damage those fools did to the underside of that 350 by putting it on rocks. By just taking the payout from insurance we are encouraging this criminal business model. Go after him, get your wheels back and when he won't roll over on his scumbag buddies, sue the crap out of him in court for lost time, damages, lost value and court/ lawyer fees. Worst case is all of his shit will get auctioned and you will recover some but you put him out of business for a few years, best case he rolls over on the others, you sue all of them and get the bunch of them a nice jail term and will save some future victims from the same fate. Win-Win-Win situation.

superman07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt350
A buddy of mine was robbed. He was home and his sister came by with some people and said they were waiting for a ride (and my friend was gullible), and felt bad for his sister. He also knew one of the people with her as they went to high school together. He never thought they would be brazen enough to steal from him. What he didn't know is that they had discovered Heroin. They slowly took items from his home and deposited them outside likely under the front of smoking as he didn't allow smoking in his home. When their ride came and they left he began noticing shit gone. well over 4k worth of stuff was gone including tablets, phones, his carry pistol etc.

The police knew exactly who the people were, he filled the reports, the electronics were tracked back to their IP via ISP, despite the individuals having prior felonies, and now committing additional felonies, and also having firearms the police did what? They posted a message on their apartment door that they wanted to question them. Keep in mind we later found out the ringleader was discharged for excessive fighting, assault, and violence from the Navy. The police knew he also now had loaded firearms.

Knowing he had turned them in they went back to his house less than a week later, smashed everything they couldn't take, left blood as evidence as they broke a window, and had witnesses that saw a car matching the ringleaders leaving the scene at a high rate of speed.

Then surely you would think they would jump into action right, No, Nothing. They refused to do anything until the blood analysis was done. This group probably broke into at least 20-30 more houses over the 9 months it took to get the blood back.

Finally they have blood evidence, witnesses, statements, and even later found merchandise in their apartment and vehicle that matched stolen records. These guys are going down right.

No, they plea bargained, they dropped all firearms charges, the most any of them received was 2 years, and he being the worst of the worst, was free in less than six months. His girlfriend got off with rehab. Two others were out in 3 months.

Don't overestimate the Polices capacity or willingness to track down a rim thief. Maybe its just Ohio, I hope I am wrong, but past experience says you will be underwhelmed and saddened by their response.

OP
OP

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
There has been a rash of wheel thefts in Atlanta lately. Hopefully the police involve the Georgia Bureau of Investigation and make these people enjoy a nice state hotel cell.

Sponsored

f e r

Dapper.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fach 1 / Jeep SRT8
The GT350 fenders are wider and the front suspension components are different so, the wheels have a different offset.
With all the Mustangs wide body kits/fender flares coming up, those definitely will have a market.

I'm hoping these are OP's friend wheels and the fucker spent some time in jail.

Dmk08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 M3
And this is why I worry about parking my car with HRE downtown Atlanta...

FPCV8YO

Rode Hard & Put Away Wet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 350Z GT Roadster
With all the Mustangs wide body kits/fender flares coming up, those definitely will have a market.

I'm hoping these are OP's friend wheels and the fucker spent some time in jail.
Who in their right mind would add a wide body kit / fender flares and then opt for these boat anchors?