Ford is once again auctioning off one of its vehicles for charity — this time a one-of-a-kind 50 Year Limited Edition 2015 Mustang GT Convertible, the proceeds to go to the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Michigan Chapter. This will be the only 50 Year Limited Edition convertible made and you can enter the raffle for only $20.
It is for a great cause so we hope everyone enters for a chance to win this very special vehicle. Details are below and good luck!
- Vehicle #0001 of 0001
- Performance Pack
- Wimbledon White Exterior
- Limited Edition Grille & Tail lamps
- 5.0L Engine w/ Manual Transmission
- Black Interior with White Piping
- Show Car Prep
- 19” Premium Painted Wheels
- 50 Years Decklid Applique and Faux Gas Cap
- Unique I/P Finish Panels, Seats, Scuff Plates, Door Trim and Floor Mats
- Tickets are $20 each
- Saturday, August 16, 2014, from 5:00 pm – 5:30 pm
- Woodward Dream Cruise, Mustang Alley – Nine Mile Rd. & Woodward Ave., Ferndale, MI.
- You do not need not be present to win.
- Winner will be notified of vehicle pick-up date and location
- All funds raised will benefit the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Michigan Chapter.
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society website
- Ford4MS Mustang Raffle website
- Raffle Ticket request page
See more details and discussions in the FORUMS.
Guillermo Loves His 2015 Mustang Next Post:
Ford’s Employee and Retiree 50th Anniversary Mustang Celebration