OP
zx2reme

zx2reme

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/Performance Package
Vehicle Showcase
So, I will say that I was a little shocked when I opened the site yesterday and saw my car on the opening page. I truly appreciate being recognized as MOTM. Considering the amazing rides featured before, I am truly honored. I would like to say thank you to all the companies that have supported me in my adventure. The service I have received so far, you can bet I'll be back for more parts. Thanks again M6G.

Detrick
Sponsored

Last edited:

PortalMaker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Lexus IS300 AWD
:thumbsup: Congrats on MOTM. The build and finished product (so far) look really amazing.

Sponsored

stillnotdone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 oxford white gt
awesome car. I read the whole build because i was looking at same wheels just different color and then find out you from the same state and bought the car from the same town I live in. I just picked up 16 gt 6spd. I guess i have some catching up to do haha. Very nice car. I look forward to running into you at a carshow or 3 after winter.

OP
OP
zx2reme

zx2reme

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/Performance Package
Vehicle Showcase
awesome car. I read the whole build because i was looking at same wheels just different color and then find out you from the same state and bought the car from the same town I live in. I just picked up 16 gt 6spd. I guess i have some catching up to do haha. Very nice car. I look forward to running into you at a carshow or 3 after winter.
LOL! Lithia for the win! They had the best deal out of everyone! I travel o a lot of the shows throughout ND. I'll be at Devil's Run next year in Devil's Lake. There was supposed to be a show out your way last weekend I thought, but didn't hear anything on it. It was supposed to be at the Chevy dealership I think. Anyways, if your ever out this way, let me know. Probably putting the car up for the winter now. The winter blues are coming. LOL!

stillnotdone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 oxford white gt
LOL! Lithia for the win! They had the best deal out of everyone! I travel o a lot of the shows throughout ND. I'll be at Devil's Run next year in Devil's Lake. There was supposed to be a show out your way last weekend I thought, but didn't hear anything on it. It was supposed to be at the Chevy dealership I think. Anyways, if your ever out this way, let me know. Probably putting the car up for the winter now. The winter blues are coming. LOL!
Ironically I actually work at the dealership that puts on that show. Its awesome and im not saying that as an employee. Its also for charity. If you are free for next years show its def worth coming to see, its free to just got and $40 i think to enter a car but you a t-shirt and a calender with a picture of your car on it. That and the $40 goes to the charity of chose that year.

Sponsored

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
Airlift with those Work wheels is such a sweet setup!

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
SUPER nice. What Airlift kit did you get?
Sponsored