• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Undisclosed Zombie's Bite Sized Sticker Shack -- *New Stuff and Visor Overlays Available*

OP
OP
Zombie

Zombie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LFG GT350
Does the vinyl company you use have any lime green that’s more on the yellow side? I just did G2 Lime Caliper Paint and it’s more towards the shade I like. I already have the lime Green 5.0 dots that you offer, was just curious if you have any plans to make a more yellow lime option
Sorry, looks like their greens are a bit limited. They go from this "Lime Green" and then its back to pure yellows. :facepalm:

IMG_6973.jpg

OP
OP
Zombie

Zombie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LFG GT350
I know you don't offer it on your site, but would you make decals/stickers to put on the car with an instagram name for example?
I've done some special orders before. PM or Email me and tell mw what you were thinking (design/size/price point/etc.) and I'll see what's doable.:sunglasses:

BigR4444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shadow Black GT 6MT
I know you don't offer it on your site, but would you make decals/stickers to put on the car with an instagram name for example?
https://www.sticker.social/products...EKMg6LbcEERDU1ED03MLmmSrM1JDferwaAuQlEALw_wcB
Sticker.social

Got mine from them... been on the car over a year, still looks great. (They're a bit limited as far as their selection goes)

*BTW Zombie, just ordered a bunch of stuff from you.... So glad everything comes in Need for Green 😁

Last edited:
OP
OP
Zombie

Zombie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LFG GT350
Thanks BigR! Its going out today. :)

Jakester

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2019 Velocity Blue Ecoboost Premium | Performance Package
Vehicle Showcase
Shout-out to Zombie for doing an amazing job on these for me! Thanks again!

20210304_172456.jpg
20210304_171814.jpg

blueskies925

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT (manual)
Which color looks closest to Lightning Blue? The regular blue or velocity blue option?

OP
OP
Zombie

Zombie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LFG GT350
Which color looks closest to Lightning Blue? The regular blue or velocity blue option?
Hey BlueSkies. I think Velo blue is closest to lightning. Lightning is just a tad lighter than velo blue (which is a lighter than Deep Impact Blue for example.)

Another option would be to user a lighter (ice or grabber) as a "contrasting" lighter tone, but I think Velo is close.

OP
OP
Zombie

Zombie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LFG GT350
Shout-out to Zombie for doing an amazing job on these for me! Thanks again!

20210304_172456.jpg

Ooooh. Me like! :) You right right to go with the lighter color. Pops!

CVCashmere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Vert w/Steeda lower brace, PP sways & susp
I received my yellow squares for the 5.0 emblem. Looks great!

CVCashmere

Rix350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ricky
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
Hello,
I received the oval for the windshield, took my mirror off and prepped surface for wet install. When I tried to remove the sticker from the carrier paper the paper stuck to the vinyl. Did I do something wrong?

A568674E-B62B-4D7F-A1D9-2315373E26F9.jpeg

Rix350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ricky
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
Hello,
I received the oval for the windshield, took my mirror off and prepped surface for wet install. When I tried to remove the sticker from the carrier paper the paper stuck to the vinyl. Did I do something wrong?

A568674E-B62B-4D7F-A1D9-2315373E26F9.jpeg
The black one come off with a problem.

2C9CE3DC-135E-415A-949F-83A9738EC63B.jpeg

OP
OP
Zombie

Zombie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LFG GT350
The black one come off with a problem.
Hey Ricky,

Sorry for the hassle. Sometimes the cut goes a bit deep into the carrier backing and doesn't pull cleanly/easily. You can use a pin or a sharp knife to cut in between the vinyl and it will peel but only from the edge, and that will sometimes work. In the middle it will be too mess (as seen). Did this happen to both red?

If so drop me a quick email and I'll get you a new set.

Z

Last edited:

Rix350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ricky
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
Hey Ricky,

Sorry for the hassle. Sometimes the cut goes a bit deep into the carrier backing and doesn't pull cleanly/easily. You can use a pin or a sharp knife to cut in between the vinyl and it will peel but only from the edge, and that will sometimes work. In the middle it will be too mess (as seen). Did this happen to both red?

If so drop me a quick email and I'll get you a new set.

Z
Hi and thanks for the reply. Yes, both orange ones are cut the same with the same problem. I will try a razor blade to separate the second one as I didn’t tear it up as bad.

OP
OP
Zombie

Zombie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LFG GT350
First off, that looks fantastic. The orange accents (shifter, stripes, etc..) Very nice!

Second, glad it worked. Again sorry, for the hassle. I try to catch the ones cut too deep ahead of time, but it’s sometimes hard to spot.

Z