• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Undisclosed Zombie's Bite Sized Sticker Shack -- *New Stuff and Visor Overlays Available*

CompOface

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP Comp Orange / Daily 2010 F-150 5.4L
Finally getting rid of the visor labels! Order placed today

SheStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT Oxford White
Order placed Sunday for white decimal points :headbang:

OP
OP
Zombie

Zombie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LFG GT350
Thanks Will, Mark, and SheStang. Orders on the way :)

Brando

Get Some
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 Red LX 331 Stroker
I've always hated yellow visor warning labels...great idea! I just placed an order for a set.

Will
I'm a little OCD but that big yellow spot in my perifial vision always bugged me. Covering them up was like rinsing the sand out of your crevices after doing amphibious assault maneuvers.

Ahhhhhhh.....

Edit:
Zombie I just saw your profile pic! Man heavy metal was a great movie.

DanielIvan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow 2015 GT w/ 50th Anniversary Pack
Vehicle Showcase
Guys, for those of you who might be a little skeptical - I'm coming up on a year now with my overlays for the visor and they are holding up very well. I recommend them 10/10.

I've also been using the puddle lamp overlays and the fender 5.0 dots for a long time now (I like to switch those up often) and those also hold up very well. Definitely pleased with Zombie's products.

:cheers:

OP
OP
Zombie

Zombie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LFG GT350
I'm a little OCD but that big yellow spot in my perifial vision always bugged me. Covering them up was like rinsing the sand out of your crevices after doing amphibious assault maneuvers.

Ahhhhhhh.....

Edit:
Zombie I just saw your profile pic! Man heavy metal was a great movie.
Yes! :)

And the B-17 part of the movie was always my favorite part... although man does it looks a bit dated now. :)

OP
OP
Zombie

Zombie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LFG GT350
Guys, for those of you who might be a little skeptical - I'm coming up on a year now with my overlays for the visor and they are holding up very well. I recommend them 10/10.

I've also been using the puddle lamp overlays and the fender 5.0 dots for a long time now (I like to switch those up often) and those also hold up very well. Definitely pleased with Zombie's products.

:cheers:
Thanks Daniel. :headbang:

OP
OP
Zombie

Zombie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LFG GT350
Last edited:
OP
OP
Zombie

Zombie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LFG GT350
I should add, Gold and Mutant Green are not shown. I used those for testing on my car. :)

nrothaar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Race Red
Definitely interested in seeing pics from afar

Luisiv32

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic Mustang GT
I wonder how the red Ford letters would look with my magnetic, I'm very interested. I've already bought the visor covers and the decimals and have been very happy with them

OP
OP
Zombie

Zombie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LFG GT350
Definitely interested in seeing pics from afar
I have stuck 10 different colors on mine (to get some photos.) I need to clean of some of the sticky, and i'll put my permanent one on and get some pics from farther away. Hopefully this weekend.

Oh, and I put the metallic vinys (not silver, but the specialty ones) on hold. The sticky side isn't as "clean" looking as the normal oracal vinyl. I might pull those off the site as an option. :headbonk:

k757

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT V8
new product to consider:
black vinyl to cover the warning decal on the visor flip downs. I had a cover on my Mustang and they were fantastic

Brando

Get Some
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 Red LX 331 Stroker
new product to consider:
black vinyl to cover the warning decal on the visor flip downs. I had a cover on my Mustang and they were fantastic
He already offers them and they're great! Order them now!!!!!

Do it!

giphy.gif