Sponsored

Zombiekiller's aftermarket part compatibility thread.

zombiekiller

warranties are 4 wussies
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
16 gt350, 66 galaxie,a Tesla, and an AMG G63
I figured since I found another parts combo that doesnt work together today, I'd start a thread about " what works with what and what doesn't, from an aftermarket parts interoperability perspective.

Please feel free to post up combinations of parts that you KNOW do not fit with each other. Also sometimes combos of parts that shouldn't fit with one another do, let's hear about those too!

What I have so Far:

BMR's 4 point front brace DOES NOT work with Kooks long tubes.

Steeda's 2 Point Gtrac Brace DOES work with Kook's long tubes.

BMR adjustable toe links for the S550 work just fine.

Steeda's adjustable camber links work just fine.

BMR's Cradle bushing lockout kit Works wonderfully.

Magnaflow's catback fits with Kooks Longtubes/midpipes if you trim the dogleg kooks pipes to fit. ( you will not use the magnaflow X)

Steeda's GTRAC brace DOES NOT work with the Shelby American Transmission Scoop.

BMR adjustable swaybar links ( front and rear) for the S550 work just fine on a GT350.

that's all i have for now. Feel free to post up what woirks together and what doesn't.

I'll have a garage sale in the classifieds section sometime soon for the parts that don't fit. :headbonk:
Sponsored

kartguy898

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 / 2016 F150 FX4
Thanks for the heads-up on the GTRAC brace and the Shelby transmission scoop. I just got the brace and was going to see what the transmission temps looked like next spring (after the FORScan mod) to decide on the scoop. Now it'll be one or the other.

Blaze489

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 SHELBY GT350 Magnetic Track Pack
Let me know if you will sell the borla system if you do not want it and they sent you the fixed tip mufflers. 2k is to much, but if you sell your used ones for the right price I might take it. I am also in town so no shipping required.

OP
OP

zombiekiller

warranties are 4 wussies
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
16 gt350, 66 galaxie,a Tesla, and an AMG G63
Let me know if you will sell the borla system if you do not want it and they sent you the fixed tip mufflers. 2k is to much, but if you sell your used ones for the right price I might take it. I am also in town so no shipping required.
I have a magnaflow catback I'd let go for a nice price. .

I also have a steeda 2 point gtrac brace ( was on the car) and a bmr 4 point brace ( brand new, never on the car).

I think i also have redline boots and a few other things in the parts bin.

Pm me if you're interested in any of it.
Sponsored