ZL1 rock guards shipped to Canada

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
Hey fellow Nucks. Just wondering if anyone our side of the border have ordered from ZL1addons. I am wondering what the total cost was and how it was shipped? Site says Fedex and not responsible for duty. Just wondering what these costs, if any, may be? Thanx for any info. :D
Sponsored

The Great Gazoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Silver GT/Auto
I have not purchased but I have imported a lot of stuff from the US either via freight or driven down and gotten myself.

Fedex will charge around $45 for brokerage fees. I'm not sure about duty as that depends on where the product was made (its origin). If made in the USA then there is no duty if they have a NAFTA certificate. You'll also have to pay applicable GST/PST/HST on the cost of the goods.

OP
OP
Fordever

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
I have not purchased but I have imported a lot of stuff from the US either via freight or driven down and gotten myself.

Fedex will charge around $45 for brokerage fees. I'm not sure about duty as that depends on where the product was made (its origin). If made in the USA then there is no duty if they have a NAFTA certificate. You'll also have to pay applicable GST/PST/HST on the cost of the goods.
Thanx for the reply. I have ordered several times from American Muscle. They ship via UPS. Works great. Price stated on website, is final price. ZL1 ship Fedex and their site says there "could" be extra fees. I just don't wanna pay $150 bucks for 4 little pieces of plastic. :shrug:

OP
OP
Fordever

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
If anyone is interested, I called John at ZL1, he billed me and I paypaled him the money. He will send USPS if you want. I should not have to pay more than invoice when they arrive... I hope:)

Anyway, $57 for the four corners and $15 shipping USPS. $72 shipped form California to Newfoundland isn't bad. Less than $100 Canadian to save my paint is fine with me.:D

The Great Gazoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Silver GT/Auto
That's good - usually there is no extra charges with USPS/Canada Post (occasionally they charge GST/PST/HST but I am not sure why). Hopefully the postal strike doesn't happen soon and you get them quickly.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Fordever

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
That's good - usually there is no extra charges with USPS/Canada Post (occasionally they charge GST/PST/HST but I am not sure why). Hopefully the postal strike doesn't happen soon and you get them quickly.
Oh Shit!!!!! I forgot all about the pending strike. Oh well. I wil get sooner or later.

Time for another drink. :cheers:

thumper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT PP
from what they just said on the news it dosen't look like regular post is going to be a viable option for awhile now... first the shitty exchange rate and now this. sigh.

OP
OP
Fordever

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
Just received my rock guards. I was on vacation and they had been sitting in a local post office for the past two weeks. They look great. Gonna install them within the next day or two. :D

BTW.... They were shipped USPS. Cost was $57 US for the set (4 corners) and $15 US for shipping. No other charges incurred. :thumbsup:
Sponsored