Tamadrummer88

Finicky
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost Premium
Red Hill area. Right on the other side of the Mountains. Rains constantly.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Ah that must be the houses you can see from the freeway. You must have a direct view of the H3 then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored

OP
OP
z06psi

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
So I got the entire IRS completed tonight. Been a long day as I am doing it by myself and on jackstands. However the IRS is back in the car and everything associated with the IRS is completed.

You can install the springs with the IRS at once. Get the two front cradle bolts started and jack up the back of the cradle under the sway bar mounts. it will go right into place.

Last edited:

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
So I got the entire IRS completed tonight. Been a long day as I am doing it by myself and on jackstands. However the IRS is back in the car and everything associated with the IRS is completed. I will document some findings on techniques and some pics as well.

Nice job! Having done mine by myself I know what you had to do although you get an extra thumbs up for using jack stands [emoji106] I am lucky enough to have my own lift but let me tell you I still know how much work is involved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
z06psi

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
Completed the rear valence. OMG that took the whole day and then I installed the Magnaflow quad tip catback. Sounds wicked. I will update the thread with pics in each area that I posted an install. Its always dark when I finish for the night.

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Glad you got your car! Continued success on your build. Sweet setup for sure.

Sponsored

OP
OP
z06psi

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
I am going to document some stuff and follow up with pictures.

Completed the IRS stuff. Had the half shafts on the wrong side. Nothing a beer could not fix.

The rear valence is complete and it did really take about 5-6 hours by myself taking my time. Not something you want to mess up. After you put it on the car loosen up the three bolts on both sides to allow the bumper to flex back into position and re-tighten. Tinted the tail lights with VHT. I have to have an inspection every year so this stuff just wipes off with mineral spirits. One coat of VHT only, not too dark.

Magna flow quad tip competition catback is on and looks real good. Might have a small exhaust leak. Going to drive it and look next weekend.

Finished the front of the car with the Steeda springs and the Steeda sway bar with billet mounts. I had to make a special tool out of an allen wrench for the billet mounts on the driver's side. There is zero room to get anything in there the way it is designed and the alternator.

This pic shows the sway bar mount for the front drivers side. Right above it is the altenator.

Here is the hex key I cut down to fit it.

Supercharger, caliper painting, and badge painting and the entire front grill is next weekend.

Last edited:
OP
OP
z06psi

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
Here is how it looks now. I dipped the front badges as well tonight. Got a lot done but I am still far behind where I wanted to be at this point. I have 4 more days off this next weekend to do the supercharger though. The blue in the point is going to be the caliper color with a silver Brembo stencil.

BlackS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 black s550 PP
great build man. subd

Sponsored

isedawishy

GTPPTT6REIGHTY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Planning on keeping the 3.73s with the blower?

I'm going to be ordering a Vortech soon and feel like it's too much gear.

OP
OP
z06psi

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
Planning on keeping the 3.73s with the blower?

I'm going to be ordering a Vortech soon and feel like it's too much gear.
Yes I am keeping the 3.73s but I usually just start in 2nd gear anyway.

OP
OP
z06psi

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
Got the Procharger about 60% done. The belt sent in the kit is the wrong size so I gotta source a new one. The 11-14 manifold went on without a struggle. Now I gotta make a scheme for all the vacuum runs that need it. I should have it wrapped up tomorrow and running b Tuesday. Sucks the car is down for the weekend again but this should be the last time its down.

My PCV setup will be old school. The two throttlebody ports will run into the manifold block that comes with the Procharger and then route to the brake booster only since it has a check valve in it. If I ever take the manifold off again I will knock out that back port and use it. That would be the cleanest way to run that line and just loop the two TB ports.

The two valve covers will run down to the Procharger inlet. The passenger side will run into a catch can mounted up higher. I am only at 250 miles and there was a teaspoon of oil in it already.

Two issues with the Procharger kit.

Belt was two sizes too short. The belt sent was a K080653 even though Procharger marked it K080655 with their own sticker. WTF? Why would they put a different Gates number on it? So I ended up buying a K080660 which I think is still 1/4" too short but it is two sizes larger then what was sent. ( I am running a 4.5" pulley off the bat)

The 90 degree elbow on the passenger side intercooler connection. Too short of a leg into the intercooler. I want a new piece and I will be contacting them about it. I stretched it but I am not confident of it holding cause there is not a positive rib on either side of the intercooler.

Those are the only two things so far but I have not ran the car yet.

Last edited: