Z06 pricing officially announced, starts at $106,395

LSchicago

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lloyd
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT/A 301A 5.0
Shouldn't affect GT350 pricing. 2 completely different animals besides the FPC. 526hp heavyweight/670hp lightweight.

matthewr87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
The real question is what's it going to do to the price of the previous Z06 generations...

Sponsored

MCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium
With ADM, it will start at around $166k and will be another unobtanium. Who cares how much these things cost if nobody can buy one. Even stupid BRZ is impossible to buy these days.
A former coworker of mine is looking at BRZ and older C6 corvettes and he's finding pricing are kinda redonkulous.

tosha

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT PP1
A former coworker of mine is looking at BRZ and older C6 corvettes and he's finding pricing are kinda redonkulous.
I was briefly interested to find a new GR86/BRZ... well, if you can find one in Ontario, it would be close to $50k CAD and with some mileage already. I quickly lost all the interest. šŸ˜† that's just moronic.

Reactions: MCS

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
That pricing still doesn't have the gas guzzler tax added. I wouldn't buy the lowest trim, so at least a starting price of $115k. Add a couple of options and over $125k fast. Since the lists I am on, I probably wouldn't be able to order for a couple of years anyway, so will wait and see what the market looks like.

nmp1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Raptor 2020 GT350R 2022 GT500
The real question is what's it going to do to the price of the previous Z06 generations...
Being the last z06 was manual and this one is dct, I wouldnā€™t expect much. Iā€™m curious to see what the top trim with z07 carbon package msrpā€™s for. Iā€™m guessing 150ish. Markups will easily be 200 early on.

Sponsored

AvalancheSVT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Douglas
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT PP1 6spd
With ADM, it will start at around $166k and will be another unobtanium. Who cares how much these things cost if nobody can buy one. Even stupid BRZ is impossible to buy these days.
eventually the market will correct for this and it might be by getting rid of dealers.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Shouldn't affect GT350 pricing. 2 completely different animals besides the FPC. 526hp heavyweight/670hp lightweight.
C8s are porky for being all aluminum and only 2 seats. I would bet the Z06 is within a hundred pounds of a GT350R unless you buy CF brakes.

But I agree they are different. Most GT350/R buyers don't want an automatic. I wouldn't even consider one.

I was briefly interested to find a new GR86/BRZ... well, if you can find one in Ontario, it would be close to $50k CAD and with some mileage already. I quickly lost all the interest. šŸ˜† that's just moronic.
That sucks. I had no problem finding mine at MSRP. The first inquiry I sent out, actually. I had to put money down and wait for the car to arrive, but great communication and I knew what to expect from the beginning. No surprises. Very different than my shopping experience for a regular GT350 back in 2015. The Ford dealers had no mercy. It kind of disillusioned me on buying new Fords, actually.

tosha

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT PP1
eventually the market will correct for this and it might be by getting rid of dealers.
Oh, for sure, eventually. But as of today, manufacturers sell more cars than they can produce. And at least to me, it seems that they enjoy the current state and not looking to change it. There is no reason why Subota cannot produce more of these 86's, it's a freakin impreza without front axeles.

tosha

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT PP1
That sucks. I had no problem finding mine at MSRP. The first inquiry I sent out, actually. I had to put money down and wait for the car to arrive, but great communication and I knew what to expect from the beginning. No surprises. Very different than my shopping experience for a regular GT350 back in 2015. The Ford dealers had no mercy. It kind of disillusioned me on buying new Fords, actually.
It may be different in US with this specific car, or maybe just timing. When have you placed the order? Just curious

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
It may be different in US with this specific car, or maybe just timing. When have you placed the order? Just curious
I sent an inquiry in February and picked up the car in April this year. Edit: but I had to take what was available to get that deal. I didn't get my choice of options or colors.
Sponsored