Sponsored

Your opinion on personalized license plates...

br_an

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bran
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350, 2020 Ford F150
I think some are being a bit paranoid about vanity plates. Obviously @ZeroTX, like everyone else here, will obey all traffic rules and treat his fellow motorists with dignity and respect.
Sponsored

Angrey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
I think some are being a bit paranoid about vanity plates. Obviously @ZeroTX, like everyone else here, will obey all traffic rules and treat his fellow motorists with dignity and respect.
I've know numerous people who've been pulled over after being "reported." The ones without personalized plates were largely able to deny and go on their way. The ones with personalized plates had to wonder whether the cop was lying or not.

Crazy car graphics or paint schemes and personalized plates just make you an easy target for angry Karens with too much time on their hands and not enough joy in their lives.

FUN2RIDEFAST

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium/PP
Vehicle Showcase
I've know numerous people who've been pulled over after being "reported." The ones without personalized plates were largely able to deny and go on their way. The ones with personalized plates had to wonder whether the cop was lying or not.

Crazy car graphics or paint schemes and personalized plates just make you an easy target for angry Karens with too much time on their hands and not enough joy in their lives.
Carry a spare magazine.

Sponsored

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 EB premium vert, 2013 Escape, 2017 F150 SC5.0
There's not many race red Mustangs around, already a cop magnet, so what the hell.
IMG_0677.jpg
here so I'm

MidwayJ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Coupe
Vehicle Showcase

Spartan1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Eruption Green GT 400A
People do love drawing attention to themselves, hopefully the car will do that on it's own, no thanks.

Doolin64

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
19 Mustang GT convertible
Whether people like vanity plates or not let's not derail the post. Let's get the OP ideas for a plate. I don't have a vanity plate, but I enjoy reading them. I did have one on my motorcycle 20 years ago.

Sponsored

theruleslawyer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
MB C350
Ive had a few over the years.
flat4- on a subaru rs 2.5
iamham- got shortly after getting married
jedi- current

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
!@#&% how about this

Brian_S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
See username
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 3.7L, 2016 Explorer 3.5L

Arthonon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I'm not a big fan of personalized plates, even though I have them. The only reason I got them was because I wanted the black California plates, and it was the same price whether personalized or not, so I figured I'd get my money's worth and get them personalized. I regret doing that a little now.

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Considering a personalized plate for my incoming 2022... it'll be Grabber Blue, GT, 6spd. Wife wants to call it "Cookie Monster"... couldn't think of anything with "COOKIE" that wasn't already taken in Texas and anything abbreviated as CK or COOK or KOOK, etc. could be misconstrued, haha. I'd rather not.

So I figured out a combo that involves my last name/family name (which my wife shares with me) and I kind want to take the opportunity to get it while it's available. However, I wonder if anyone has concerns about their real name being written on their car/plate? Car will be garaged and not daily driven, if that matters. I don't plan on driving stupid and there's absolutely no manner in which a Grabber Blue car is going to be subtle. It'll be visible, custom plate or not.

Appreciate your feedback.
Not sure if taken already, but how about NOM NOM? Sorry if someone's posted that already I didn't read all the replies.

BOOM, you're welcome:
1643045721823.png
Sponsored