Sponsored

YOU WANTED THEM!! WE MADE THEM! 4 into 1 S550 HEADERS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardmoney07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 pp gt
That’s WHP not crank by the way lol,
But you don’t have to have 2500 hp to want none restive primaries. Most N/A cars run 1 7/8 long tube.
Sponsored

Last edited:

80FoxCoupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT, 80 Fox
That’s WHP not crank by the way lol,
But you don’t have to have 2500 hp to want none restive primaries. Most N/A cars run 1 7/8 long tube.
We both know that primary sizing is different between n/a and turbo applications though.

Fastime331

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT ingot silver
What is causing the delays in shipping the headers? Been waiting 8 weeks.

Sponsored

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
Initial post was in 2018. What I find surprising is they state that the stock manifolds/headers are great with their turbo kits up to 1400 hp and they were making these only because people requested a 4 into 1 header. You have to ask yourself, if they are running their kits on the stock manifolds/headers, what would be your advantage of the 4 into 1, other than maybe sound.....I don't see any claims that they make any more horsepower.

Bullitt69

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt TT
Better flow, less opportunity for valve float I guess. They do sound good and are nicely put together.

80FoxCoupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT, 80 Fox
Initial post was in 2018. What I find surprising is they state that the stock manifolds/headers are great with their turbo kits up to 1400 hp and they were making these only because people requested a 4 into 1 header. You have to ask yourself, if they are running their kits on the stock manifolds/headers, what would be your advantage of the 4 into 1, other than maybe sound.....I don't see any claims that they make any more horsepower.
If you don't see why a larger diameter primary turbo header with higher flow capability wouldn't be needed, they are not for you. Dont take that the wrong way. There are many factors to consider when optimizing a turbo setup.

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
I do know what you mean. I guess I was referring to those that are not FI that tends to want the larger headers when not much else has been modified. I do get your point :beer:

If you don't see why a larger diameter primary turbo header with higher flow capability wouldn't be needed, they are not for you. Dont take that the wrong way. There are many factors to consider when optimizing a turbo setup.

OP
OP
HELLION TURBO

HELLION TURBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Hello. Great question.

We have made up to 1200 rwhp fairly easily with the stock manifolds. As far as installations, when we keep the stock manifold on the passenger side the install is fairly straight forward and the only needed header that needs removal is the driver side. We developed the 4 into 1 header option to increase flow and push the capability of the kit to over 1700+. There is no downfall to have a 4 into 1 on a lower HP level car. We have many options to try and match the budget for each build.

We now have the 4 into 1 header back in stock and can ship in a couple days. We also have the Sleeper kit in stock and have around a 2 -3 week ship time for complete kits.

Team Hellion

sigintel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
Hello. Great question.

We have made up to 1200 rwhp fairly easily with the stock manifolds. As far as installations, when we keep the stock manifold on the passenger side the install is fairly straight forward and the only needed header that needs removal is the driver side. We developed the 4 into 1 header option to increase flow and push the capability of the kit to over 1700+. There is no downfall to have a 4 into 1 on a lower HP level car. We have many options to try and match the budget for each build.

We now have the 4 into 1 header back in stock and can ship in a couple days. We also have the Sleeper kit in stock and have around a 2 -3 week ship time for complete kits.

Team Hellion
Cocaine and hookers sent! Thanks!
PS For some reason noncontact delivery wasn't offered, so please sign in person and open immediately.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.