Sponsored

"You scratched his wheels bro." - Ford service dash cam

Deleted member 35644

I'd have to have some serious mechanical issues before I'd be dropping my car off at a dealer again. Every time I do, there's an issue. So the General Managers can afford their houses in the Hamptons, they cheap out on labor and hire guys standing around under overpasses to handle our $40,000 cars. No thank you. I'll keep putting it up on ramps and doing the maintenance myself until I'm physically unable to do it anymore. Then I'll sell it because I probably can't get in and out of it anymore at that point. I rather sell it than watch it experience what's in the videos above.

Pardon me.....caffeine rant.
Sponsored

BadHabit2Break

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT350
I have to agree, find another place, maybe a Mustang shop.

It did hurt to watch those videos, but at least you have video and not just you pointing fingers.

Venomous Pony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500/2019 F-350 / 2021 Bronco First Edition
This is the exact reason why my dealer has not touched my GT500. Every time I’ve been to the dealer buying a car or have the oil changed in my truck, I can hear the idiots in the shop revving the heck out of customers mustangs while pulling them in.

LSchicago

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lloyd
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT/A 301A 5.0
It's why my car has never been back to the dealer, and won't be.

Bobn57

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang Fastback, 2021 VB, GT/CS
Vehicle Showcase
Between 1974 and 1993 I performed all my own maintenance. When I bought our first Explorer in 93 and up to now, I have been using the same Ford dealer service for all oil changes, brakes, suspension, repairs etc. I have not had any problems with this dealer and they have been great....even reducing costs on repairs when I have asked. They serviced my 06 GT from new to 2020 and I didn't buy it there. Never had an issue. Now with the 21 GT/CS I'm considering going back to doing my own service after seeing these clowns in action.

Sponsored

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Of course he's vaping blowing big hits in the air instead of preventing incidents. Every employee I've ever had who vapes on the job is known to be kind of....well....not so attentive. I'm not saying everyone who vapes is an idiot. You just gotta watch the ones who make it a priority while working (kind of working).
BINGO!!!
That was the first thing I noticed.

Jnaszty559

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gerardo
Vehicle(s)
2005 mustang v6
Wouldn’t taking your car to a different place for an oil change or doing it yourself void the warranty ?

Sponsored

Deleted member 35644

Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act:

"Tie-In Sales" Provisions

In general, tie-in sales provisions are prohibited. A tie-in sales provision requires a purchaser of a warranted product to buy a particular item or service from a specified company to use with the warranted product in order to be eligible to receive the benefits of the warranty. For example, the following illustrates a prohibited tie-in sales provision:

Blwnsmoke

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Had my car in for service, was picking it up. Watched the porter, who couldn't drive manual, grab the A pillar trim and upper door jam. Then pull himself up onto the lower door jamb to look for the porter who could drive manual. He slipped off the jamb, scratching it, pulling the headliner out from the upper weatherstripping, and dis lodging the A pillar trim. I yelled at him and went to view the damage. He says, I didn't do, I never stood up on the car. When I told him I saw him hthe skinny little bitch says, you got video? I was about to knock him the F-out, then maturity grabbed hold, I looked around the lot and said no but I know your boss does cause there's the lot camera! Turns out I knew and went to high school with the GM. Fired the porter on the spot and told him his last 2 week of paycheck would be held to pay for the repairs and to pay for my loaner, the GM's co. Roush Raptor, until repairs were done to my approval. Took em' a couple days and then I couldn't get in right away to pick it up.....🤣🤣
Off topic but 100% illegal.

OP
OP

kart3l

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'Mustang Ecoboost PP
Just received a call from one of the stone cold/borderline rude service reps.

"Since we don't have any pictures of your car before, we are going to go ahead and repair your wheel. There is no way it happened in our shop as we don't have side walks, or any of that."

"Are you sure?" I said.

"Yes. There is no way it happened here. But like I said, we are going to go ahead and fix your wheel."

"So, the mechanics who worked on my car did not report any damage?"

"No. Like I said, my manager would tell you the same thing but we don't have side walks or anything like that to scratch your wheel."

I told her that I have an appointment at another dealership on Friday to get my car inspected, because there is damage and that I would stop by later.

I guess they are in for a shock after they see the footage. Bunch of non-honest amateurs.

I will

1.) Request the wheel to be replaced, balanced, and alignment.
2.) Do a full inspection of the underbody of the car. Those morons kept going back and forth with grinding sounds coming from underneath the car.

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
Fucktards! Yeah, insist on a new wheel. A repair is not acceptable. You have video evidence.
I hope the scratching sound was the rim getting raped.
Sponsored