You know you drive a S550 Mustang when...

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
That’s definitely a side benefit… I got the white because Texas, but also for visibility. Looking clean (ish) from 10 feet is a big plus though. Former black and dark purple car owner…
Yup, my GTI was black, and living in the desert I said never again lmao. To be fair as well, I think Oxford is a fantastic color on these cars.

Michael_vroomvroom

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2020, MT, EU (not quite PP1), Magneride
... when you're driving down the highway at night, and first a large Audi sedan of some model you do not immediately recognise races up really fast behind you, flashing his lights all the way. A bit rude that, you think, surely a flash or two would be enough, but perhaps he has a real emergency of some kind so you quickly move over to the slower lane. Audi guy pulls up next to you and and stays there long enough for you to look over and wonder what he wants though, so obviously not an emergency. Audi guy makes some signs with his hand you don't really get during the brief time you feel safe taking your eyes of the road that for some reason feels really dark this night, but you wonder if it it means he wants to race? Not really a done thing here in Europe/Spain though, so you just ignore him, especially since you wonder if your eyes are really tired today because the road feels so dark.

A few seconds later a ricer pulls up next to you in the fast lane, honking his horn a bit and also making some hand signs. You think he, like you, is admiring the beautiful lines of your car. Looks can be deceiving, but the fart can noise his car makes you think he can't possibly want to race, so must be an admirer.

20 minutes later, almost home, you pass through a tunnel, and realise why you felt some parts of the road back home this evening felt really dark. Your lights are still off as yesterday you turned the ignition on to use the wifi hotspot in the car, but turned off the lights to reduce battery consumption. You slowly curse yourself for being an idiot.

Last edited:

Carbide

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Race Red w/white stripes Shelby GT350
Camaro guys turn their noses up at you.

OP
OP

Shifting_Gears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
When you start thinking about all the TSB’s you’ve read about every time you hear a new noise.