Sponsored

You know how many times I have damaged another persons car?

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
Exactly zero, IM about to turn 48 damn near 50 and I have cause zero damage to another persons car. My car on the other hand, is 11 months old and has so far had the drivers door dinged, a scratch put on the rear passenger fender and yesterday someone took a chunk out of my rear bumper.

Yes yes I park in Egypt when I park anywhere. But here now with covid for some reason everyone thinks parking at the far end of the parking lot somehow is safer? I ll find the most empty area of a parking lot and every time I come out Im surrounded.

IM fairly sure the rear bumper chuck came from the jack ass loading lumber next to my car (he wasnt there when I went in) at home depot. Why in the world would you park at the far ass end of the parking lot to load lumber? Is the thought process "oh there is the nicest shiniest car in the parking lot that the guy parks way out away form everyone cause he cares about his car...lets go park right next to it and load lumber.

Well if yall see a viral video of a 6'1'' 245lb guy kicking the s%@t out out of someones door with a size 12 shoe you will know I got my car dinged one too many times.
Sponsored

Onlyone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 5.0 PP1 301A A10
Yeah. I agree hole heartedly. I don’t understand why people thinks it’s ok to door ding you and leave. It’s actually quite illegal. Its a hit and run and I wish people would take it more seriously.

Grimmer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Manual
Dashcam front and rear. Looking into adding side cameras too...

cmxPPL219

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
I despise the existence of people who ding, especially ones who are indifferent. It's like, just because you have some junk, doesn't mean you have to disrespect the property of others, something that someone may have been saving up for a very long time to acquire and enjoy, only to have some ******** come around and just be like, oh, shiny new car, no other car out here in this left-field area of the lot - let's not only park here, beside this guy, but let's load lumber as well.

A recent story was a coworker, she was sitting in her car in a mall parking lot texting someone before she exited to go inside. Someone pulls up, parks next to her, opens the door, dings it, and she looks at him, he looks at her, starts to grumble something as if to say, "who cares."

Mustang5ohMan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
A
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
I despise the existence of people who ding, especially ones who are indifferent. It's like, just because you have some junk, doesn't mean you have to disrespect the property of others, something that someone may have been saving up for a very long time to acquire and enjoy, only to have some ******** come around and just be like, oh, shiny new car, no other car out here in this left-field area of the lot - let's not only park here, beside this guy, but let's load lumber as well.

A recent story was a coworker, she was sitting in her car in a mall parking lot texting someone before she exited to go inside. Someone pulls up, parks next to her, opens the door, dings it, and she looks at him, he looks at her, starts to grumble something as if to say, "who cares."

I’m sure this happens and on both ends the other person should offer to pay for the mistake or damage. However some people just don’t see cars like that, there’s are usually filled with multiple chips and dings...

Sponsored

samd1351

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 1999 Ranger
My wife just gotten her 2011 Fusion, had it about a month. She came out of the grocery store and was walking to the car, when some lady who was done with her cart, pushed it towards the cart corral. It missed, rolled into brand new Fusion, and put a dent. When my wife confronted her, she said "whatta gonna do? It's a grocery store cart. It happens" My wifes calls the police, they track her down, and we go to court. Judge calls me up and says this is a civil matter, not criminal. You'll have to take her to civil court. Sorry.

F@#ing people.

Interceptor

Daily Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 California Special A10
This is why my car only has 2800 miles after 9 monthes. Every time we get ready to go somewhere, it's let's take the Mercury the parking lot there is terrible etc...

But the lemonade from the lemons... Never needs washing (Black car)

IrishStallion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 gt mustang
Lol. I hear you OP. Let’s just agree that most of the population (unfortunately) are just F’ing Morons...

NeedForGreen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
My wife just got a brand new Subaru Forester last year. Not even a week she already had a door ding from her work.
I've been very lucky with mine so far.

Zathras

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
It's really maddening. The only time I caused damage (actually, it was a passenger in my car opening her door) I left a note. Yet my cars have been keyed, dinged, scraped, hit from behind several times, hit and run one time, etc. People are so careless.

Sponsored

oneheadlite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT PP1 2008 Saturn Sky Redline
Here where I live, I take my wife to Wally World sometimes; especially
if were coming back from dinner somewhere, I'll stop.
I sit in her 'Jeep' (not my Mustang) and play with the radio.

Anyway; manys the time that I've seen someone come out with a buggy,
pull up to their hatchback or rear door,
unload said buggy,
turn around and let the buggy go down thru the parking lot striking someone's car.

I CAN'T believe how careless/uncaring folk can be......................:frown:

ivantwilliams

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium with Performance Package
Vehicle Showcase
Those that let the trolley roll wild at the shops, just do my head in. Flipping annoying!

GregP27

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2007 Nissan Titan; 2010 Hyundai Veracruz; 2019 Ford Mustang GT Premium PP1
I'm not so sure careless is the right word. Careless implies they wouldn't ding you if they thought about it. I think they'd ding you even if the DID think about it because they're driving a POS and just don't care at all.

A car is many times the second most expensive thing you'll ever buy, after your house ... and these idiots think it's OK to damage it and just leave.

oneheadlite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT PP1 2008 Saturn Sky Redline
I have had my '98 ZR2 Chevy pick-up since 1998.
It was brand new when I got it.
Onyx Black. The Blackest Black I've ever had.

It took 21 years before I got the first 'door ding'.
My wife had driven it to work once.
That was all it took...................................................:computerrage:
Sponsored