Sponsored

You know how many times I have damaged another persons car?

kinchy

Kinchy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wayne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium - Magnetic Black Accent -Manual Previous was 2016 GT Premium PP-Magnaflow -Short Throw Shifter
More and more I just want to sell my Mustang and just drive my rusty old truck and not care about it getting hit and scratched up

only 2 times I scratched up someone’s car. Both times the person slammed there car door onto mine and just Looked at me like I was a alien. I said “hello”. Both times and they just walked away. So I slammed my door on there’s a few times . ( wasn’t my Mustang)

People suck
You're right. When I use my wife's 4 Runner (an 06 with 126K) where I park is a non issue. No stress, no searching for the right spot
non of the concerns consistent with the S550. That said there is a downside. What a boring way to get somewhere.
Sponsored

Mustang5ohMan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
A
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
More and more I just want to sell my Mustang and just drive my rusty old truck and not care about it getting hit and scratched up

only 2 times I scratched up someone’s car. Both times the person slammed there car door onto mine and just Looked at me like I was a alien. I said “hello”. Both times and they just walked away. So I slammed my door on there’s a few times . ( wasn’t my Mustang)

People suck
yeah you should’ve tried to put your foot through their trunk. Lol.

I wouldn’t know what to do outside of ask the person to pay for the door ding... guess it’s good to buy that dealership door ding plan lol...